Chapter 20~ Perfect.

((HeAdPhoNes NoW.))

I wanted to update the day before we leave, and I did. So here we go.

It is the night before we leave.
It's been a month since I last updated. But!, We got a old-ish red KIA. It has a weird amount of dents.  But a really great deal for 600 dollars. I'm glad the previous owners cleaned it out before they passed it on to us. Boris was exited when we got the car. We drove around our area in it. Boris liked it. Which made me happy.
We decided to sleep at my house before we leave in the morning. We decided to go to New York. I already called my friend. He accepted me coming back and was grateful to let me stay at his place.
We made it to one of the downtown clubs last night. We tried our hardest to not drink. It was hard but we were able too not do it.
I'm currently writing this at 12 AM. Boris deep in sleep next to me. I'm trying not to wake him up. He looks adorable. His messy raven curls covering parts of his face. I was able to layer some blankets overtop of him without waking him up. We have like 4 blankets on this bed.
I thought about what's going to happen tomorrow morning. Will I miss this place? I don't know. I did meet the love of my life here. So that's one thing i May miss, Getting on the bus I met Boris. Sitting in the spot i first met him. Smiling to myself as I remember the day he first came up to me. I'll miss that. But at least he's gonna be next to me in the car all day tomorrow. Writing this is making me excited. I'm probably not going to be able to sleep tonight from the excitement, hah. I'm so ready to leave this stupid town. I probably should get a good nights rest. I don't want to be sleeping all day tomorrow.
I'm ready to sleep now.
This is Theo Decker Signing off.

((Sorry this is short but I'm in a bit of a rush.))