Chapter 37~ honeymoon part 3 or 4 idk

Now a days, my nightmares haven't been so active.
Last night I sprung up from the bed in a state of worry.
I was sweating and shaking like crazy. I felt Boris roll over to look at me. His eyes opened slowly to see me awake. I was still shaking a bit. He rolled over to turn in the nightstand lamp.
He pulled the covers off of himself and stood up. I had no idea what he was doing. He walked over to the kitchen. Opening a cabinet and looking through the pills. He pulled out a bottle and then went to the fridge, opened it and grabbed a glass of water. He walked over to my side of the bed and sat down on the foot of the bed. He handed the pill and glass of water to me. "Take this." He signed putting the pill in the palm of my hand and opening the water for me. I took the pill, then put the water on the nightstand. He smiled softly and then He scooted closer to me and placed a kiss on my forehead and ruffled my hair. Then he grabbed my hand. "Are you okay?" He signed with his loose hand.
I nodded and hugged him. Burying my head in his loose oversized pajamas.
He kissed my head. I pulled away and he walked over to his side of the bed, got in slowly. He covered my body and turned off the light. He cuddled up beside me. Making sure I got most of the blanket. I waited patiently for him to fall asleep before getting a blanket from over the top of the headboard and carefully covering him. I kissed his cheek before laying my head on my pillow and drifting off.

I awoke to the blanket I had put over Boris on top of me. He was not in the bed beside me so I rolled over and saw a bag of food with a note stapled on it. It read:
"Bb,
I'm out taking a quick walk,
I'll be back quickly
Love you~"

I smiled and ate the food quickly before sitting up. Grabbing my phone off of the nightstand:

You: No kiss?
Read 2 minutes ago.

Bb❤️: you were fast asleep. I kissed you.

I smiled softly and turned on the tv, flipping through the channels before finding one I liked. Now here I am, writing this while watching TV.

This is Theo Decker, Signing off