Chapter 45~ Aeroplane Over The Sea.

((This entry is based off of the songs vibe/mood. please listen while reading))

"What a Beautiful face, I have found in this place that is circling all around the sun..."

The day after we admitted our mental problems to each other we acted like straight up children.
Talking about old thoughts and memories we had of each other. Both of us laying on the bed half awake. Just about an hour before we were chasing each other around the house. Boris chasing me with a whipped-Cream bottle, we ended up using the whole thing.
He'd grab me by the waist and pin me to the ground. Not letting my body move. We lock eyes. He'd smother my face in kisses. Making me laugh, but having no way to get his body off of mine I stay put.

"And one day we will die, and our ashes will fly from the Aeroplane over the sea."

We went to the park, walking along the path alongside thick woods. He bumped my shoulder with his purposely. I smiled and reflected the same action. Causing him to sign some Russian and scream. He started to bolt it, I followed not far behind. My arms out ready to grab his shoulders, we ended up running half a mile. Making it out of the path and arriving at our car. Both of us panting like hot dogs. Boris opened the car door for me. I kissed his cheek as a thank you and got in.

"What a curious life We have found here tonight There is music that sounds from the street There are lights in the clouds"

"Where do you wanna live?"
I asked him. He took His flower crown off his raven curls and put it on my short dirty blonde straight hair, I straightened it, causing him to bring his forehead on mine, our noses touching.
"I don't know, somewhere with mountains." He signed in reply, we gave a quick Eskimo kiss before an actual kiss.
We sat on one of the benches in the park, our special one. The first one we sat on when we first visited this park. I looked at the bench. About a year ago we had carved T+B into it with a sharp rock. I rubbed my finger along it. It was smoothly engraved in there. I pointed it out to Boris. He smiled a toothy grin when he saw it. "Aww, I remember doing that." He said. Running his thumb along the side of it as well.

"And when we meet on a cloud I'll be laughing out loud, I'll be laughing with everyone I see"

"come here!" He signed laughing, one of his hands held the whipped cream bottle.
"Fine." I signed, speed walking my way over to him. I stood in front of him. He used his hand to lift my chin to look up. I felt him laugh as he pressed the trigger on the bottle and practically over filled my mouth with whipped cream. I wiped my mouth with the back of his hand. I grabbed a frabreeze bottle off the desk beside us. "STAY BACK! I'll Fra-Breeze the heck outta ya." I signed aiming it at Boris like a gun. He practically wheezed. "Potter your gonna spray it on yourself." He signed very mess-ily because he was laughing.
"Oh" I replied, turning it the right way and spraying it on his hoodie. He looked down and back up at me, he snatched the bottle out of my hand. He aimed it at me
"Open your mouth!" He signed. I scrunched my face in disgust. He pressed the trigger. Only to have faced it the wrong way and spraying the stuff on himself.
"AH YOU HYPOCRITE!" I signed before practically falling on the ground of laughter, he had a confused face his white T-shirt smelled strongly of bleach and many different types of chemicals. "Your gonna have to take a shower, dummy." I signed after standing back up.
"I'm not sleeping with the Real-life version of Mr. Clean."
I signed giving him a evil grin.
"Smooth one Potter." He said smiling back. Already making his way to the shower.
This is Theo Decker, Signing Off.

((Everyone go read DeadDecker 's boreo story it's one of my favs out there. :D ))