Chapter 97~ Visual representation

((my_crocs_ is begging me to give them a daughter. Your welcome. Don't get attached please lmao))

Few months later:
It's Christmas time. The time of sitting by the fire, drinking, and Boris teaching me about other religions.
We adopted a daughter. Her name was Sariah. She was our world. We had to move her bed in our bedroom since she was scared of sleeping alone. Coming downstairs to see Boris and Sariah asleep on the couch, or having to teach her why the children in the children's books didn't have two fathers... and of course. Keeping Boris from flirting in front of the kid. Kicking him in the leg when he did so. We were almost always exhausted after the day. But we felt that it was worth it.
Boris would pour out his usual 'dirty-joke' self when we were alone. He had been savoring if for later. I didn't stop him though. Letting him burn himself out.
I felt much calmer as a parent. Having another distraction from the cruel voices in my head. Though other parts stressed me out. We were both guys. Married men. God knows what would happen if she ran around telling people that she had two dads. Though Boris reassured me that we were okay.
We had gotten tired and realized it was 9 pm. We led Sariah to our bedroom and Boris laid her down while I leant on the doorframe. Boris told her a quick story and kissed her head. She hugged Boris's arm as I walked over and leant down on one knee. I moved her hair out of her eyes and kissed her head. "Goodnight" I said as she let go of Boris's arm. "Goodnight." She said, smiling and immediately turning over to sleep. Boris And I got up and backed out of the room slowly and turned the lights out.
We changed out of our parent personas as we left the room and basically turned into children ourselves. Running around the house, tackling each other and acting like drunk teens until we knew we were going to be mega sore in the morning and settled down on the couch. Watching those late-night horror movies with blankets wrapped around our shoulders. Constant pecks on the lips.
The movie was interesting. The first half. Because I ended up becoming half asleep on Boris's shoulder. He had moved me onto his lap to sleep, and I had fallen asleep right then and there.

This is Theo Decker, signing off