Chapter 118~ 36 hours

((Talking about death, death of a child warning))

"There is nothing like living together for blinding people to each other." - ivy Compton-Burnett

Ever since our daughters passing. Boris And I we're 2 ships that never parted from drifting by each other. We were always cuddling, sleeping and doing literally everything each other. We decided to move our daughters burial and funeral to Florida. Since we visited Florida when she was younger.
The morning of the burial. Both Boris and I woke up with puffy red faces, helping one another get in those tight black clothes. I wore a puffy skirt that fully covered my legs. Boris wore a tuxedo with a navy blue tie.
We called an Uber to drive us to the funeral home since we were heavily tears eyed and depressed We sat in the car for about ten minutes lost in thoughts. Before we got out. Boris helping me out. Trying his best to be a gentleman. He shut the door behind me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders as we walked. The funeral was hosted outside in the tall grass. Sitting down was awful. I already couldn't hold in my tears. They flowed down my face at a contest pace. Boris tried his best to Sush me with whispers. Since a big amount of people were around. "Ssh, shh. Potter, it's okay." He said quietly, staring me in the eyes. I nodded and wiped my tears off my face. He sighed and rubbed my back slowly. Listening in as the band started to play. I placed my face in Boris's chest. Not wanting to be here. Boris wrapped his arms around me and held me close. I tried my best to quiet down and not draw attention to us, but it was almost impossible. People looked back at us.
Some were strangers who decided to pay there respects. Others were past friends. They gave us sad looks. Boris stopped whispering and just kissed my head and slowly rocked our bodies back and forth until the band stopped playing and a man dressed well started speaking.
I had zoned out during it so I wasn't able to recap what he said. I was way to distracted by sadness. What I remember, I could see that Boris had been crying.
The whole funeral was sucky and depressing. I wanted to scream. But didn't

It hurt to stay silent

This is Theo Decker, signing off