Chapter 66- Death itself

((I'm in a tornado warn so This ones kinda lazy :-/ but...
AYY YO TORNADO WARNING CHECKK. Sorry))

I sat inside waiting for Boris, my legs twisted and tangled like vines. Trying to warm myself up.
A child like cartoon show was playing on the tv. Which my attention wasn't on at all. I only gave it a few quick glances to tell what it was but my full attention was on my phone. Which vibrated with the constant texts from Boris.
Boris finally told me that he was in the driveway. Which made me bounce up from the couch, throwing the blanket around my shoulders like a cape and rushing outside. I quickly threw on my shoes after noticing the inch of snow that had surprisingly fallen, and was still falling
I opened the door. Making snow fall from the top of the door frame. I was greeted by Boris's red-ish face, his black suit had a few small snowflakes on them. I wrapped my arms around him, kissing his cheek with a smile.
"Hello potter." He signed when we pulled away from the hug.
He closed the car door while I looked around. It was pitch black. Children in their snowsuits played along side the road. Boris pulled me along side him.
We reached the inside and I brushed the snow off of Boris.
"Wow your face is red." I signed with a laugh. He smiled back.
"I'm gonna take a shower before we get into bed, Kay?" He asked. Totally changing the subject. I nodded. He gave finger guns to me as he entered the bathroom. Which made me laugh, finally happy that Boris had come home from the day.
His job was probably postponed until the snow melted. So that gives us more time. I grabbed the remote and changed the station to the news.
Sitting down on our couch and waiting patiently for Boris to get out of the shower,
Luckily. The shower he took wasn't long. And he got out after about fifteen minutes which was a relief. He stretched and sat down next to me. Wrapping strong arms around my body. I smiled and turned to face him. He pulled my body on top of his. My head buried lay on his thin T- Shirt. I could tell he was smiling. He draped a blanket over our bodies.
He leaned his head down to mine. Murmuring something. His soft breath against my face. I grabbed his shoulders and pulled his body down to meet my face, smiling I leaned down and closed the gaps between his lips.
His smile against my lips was so nice. It was a long kiss and I was waiting for it all day.
We pulled away. A smile on both of our faces. A noise distracted Boris. He turned to the phone. He ruffled my hair before walking over to pick up the phone while I tried to comb my hair back to normal with my fingers. After about fifteen seconds he put the phone back down.
Looking over at me as I yawned. "Tired?" He signed. I nodded firmly. Causing him to walk over to me, and scoop my body in his arms like a child. I didn't move, knowing I'd have no chance of squirming out of grip. "You want to go to bed now? Or stay up a little bit and watch the snow fall?" He signed. With one hand, before placing it back where it was.
It thought for a moment, "les stay up. You up for it?" I replied. Getting an immediate nod back. I looked at the window. Seeing the white specks of snow fill up the window.
He kissed my cheek and placed me back down on my feet. I stretched and yawned, walking up to the window and pulling up two chairs beside of each other. Patting the hard wood on the chair. A signal for him to sit down. He walked over and sat down with no hesitation, propping his elbows on the window sill, his hands cupping his chin. I scanned the room. A heater caught my eye. I got up, and walked over turning it on to a reasonable temperature and came back with a large blanket in my hands as well.
I wrapped it around our shoulders. He smiled, his soft smile with that red-ish tint on his cheeks made me feel amazing.
"Need anything?" I asked, putting my chin on his shoulder. "Nope." He replied. Turning his head towards me, making both Our noses touching.
"I love you Boris."
"I love you too Potter."
This is Theo Decker Signing off.
((

Whitest Skinny legend:

He also looks like

))