Chapter 63~ Coming home Part 1

Boris got on top of me and lightly shook me. I could tell he wanted me to wake up. I groaned and tried to roll over. Although Boris's body was on top of mine and I couldn't move. He grabbed my body and lifted me up, so I was now leaning on the headboard. I rubbed my eyes and reached for my glasses before putting them on.
I finally was able to clearly see Boris. He smiled. "Good morning." He signed, adding a kiss on the lips. "We leave soon, mkay?" He signed to add. I nodded with a sleepy smile, he reflected the smile. The hotel was colder than ever and left obvious goosebumps on my arms. "Are you cold?" He added with a laugh. Rubbing his hands slowly up and down my arms in a attempt to warm them up, though if barley worked because of his hands as well being cold. He got off of the bed and trotted his way into the kitchen.
I stretched looked at Boris who watched me closely to make sure I don't fall asleep again, and stood up. Looking down, my shorts were shorter than I remember, exposing most of my legs. I didn't mind though. I joined Boris in the kitchen. Sitting at the table and putting my chin in my hand. "Are you hungry or do you want something on the way?" He asked me. I thought for a moment. "I'll get something on the way, unless your eating here."
"No Potter I'm eating on the way, the decision was totally up to you."
I smiled at him.
"Stop being so nice." I signed as he walked over to me, reflecting the smile I just gave him.
He wrapped his arms around my body. I wrapped mine around his. He kissed my cheek. Then gave a peck on the lips, making me giggle a bit. "Are you ready to leave?" He asked me, making me look at the clock. "Yup."
He grabbed half of the luggage and I took the other half.
I waited on one of the chairs as he checked out of the hotel, which was awhile. I fidgeted with my hands as I looked at Boris, watching as he glanced back at me every few minutes like he expected a murder or something.
We finally checked out and I was already exhausted, I was starting to regret staying up.
We hopped into the rental car. Boris's 'were going to be late' anxiety already rising though we had around 3 hours.
We made it to the airport. The stickiness of the car seemed to have worn out since we first rented it.
We made it in. Getting our luggage checked, going through security ETC. the boring stuff.
Boris rested his body on one of the chairs. My hand around his shoulders, trying to get rid of his rising adrenaline.
I knew this trip home was going to be a long one.
This is Theo Decker Signing off