Chapter 114~ Still standing

The trip was awful.
I sat in the backseat, basically passed out under Boris's heavy coat he had left in the car. It smelled like a mix of cigarettes and vodka but still had Boris's smell in it as well. Which is why I was easily able to fit and fall asleep under it. Boris said that I could use an actual blanket though I refused. "The coat is smaller than the actual blanket boo." He said, trying to convince me, id just grumble whatever curse words came to my mind because he woke me up and shook my head. Earning a sigh or a shrug from him. Which I brushed off easily. Listening to him chatter quietly to kotku. About simple things. Beer types he prefers and Tv show characters. Kotku would laugh and tag along with what he said, Boris would rage over the dumbest things and she'd agree. Changing the subject to her children and love life. Boris talked about me the whole time thinking I was asleep. Saying things like "I offered him a normal blanket. He chose and found a way to sleep under my coat." And "he a total mother!" He'd say these things lovingly and laugh to himself, his laugh was adorable and I had to hold my laugh in.
Two hours in i decided to get up. "Boris?" I asked, he looked at me. "Yes?" He responded quietly, looking at me through the rear-view mirror. "Can I sit in the passengers seat?" I asked. Removing his jacket and slipping it onto my body and over my shoulders "of course you can Potter! You don't have to ask me y'know." He replied, cocking his head to the side to let me know. I yawned and stretched before unbuckling my seatbelt and climbing up into the passenger seat. Boris patted me on the shoulder. Then sighed. One hell of a mood swing. "Do you want me to drive?" I asked him. He shook his head.
I nodded, and focused back on the road. "One out of ten. How hungry are you?" He asked. Noticing the many gas stations and restaurants starting to appear.
"Fifteen." I replied. He smirked "thirty four." He said, making me snicker

God. Fun times.