Chapter 48~ What eachothers Bodies were For.

((I lov The Decemberists And Neutral Milk Hotel sm heuehhejehe))

"Remember getting into fights at school?" I asked him. He turned his head look at me with wide eyes.
"Yeah," he signed in reply, nodding his head.

"When you were young You were the king of carrot flowers And how you built a tower tumbling through the trees In holy rattlesnakes that fell all around your feet."

I put my drink down on the table.
"Wow, that was long ago." I signed tapping my foot on the tiled floor.
"I know." He replied.
"It's hard to imagine you being that mean now." I signed before wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. He smiled, but the smile soon turned into a straight face, "Are you okay?" I signed putting a hand on his back and rubbing slow circles.
"I'm alright," he said taking his cup of coffee and taking a small sip.
We both sat there without a word before Boris started to talk again.
"Did you get into any fights?" He signed looking up at me. "Yeah, used to."
"Wow, that's something I can't imagine."
He signed looking at me. I scoffed and smiled.

"As we would lay and learn what each other's bodies were for"

Boris pointed at a star with a Red tint. "Which planet is that?" He signed. I squinted before moving the telescope towards it. "Here." I signed. He looked through it. "Mars I think." He signed before moving out of the way. I peered through the telescope.
"I think so."
"What if it's not and it's The moon or something." He signed.
"It's not the moon." I signed before I started laughing.

"And this is the room
One afternoon I knew I could love you
And from above you how I sank into your soul
Into that secret place where no one dares to go"

This is Theo Decker, Signing off.