Chapter 19~ Im Breathing Fine.

((KWJSJWJSNSN I FOUND TWO PERFECT SONGS TO BASE OFF THESE CHAPTERS DNJSNAJANSNNEJDN
*cocks gun* WeAr HeaDpHoneS! I'm sorry I'm writing so much in this. It's kinda a stress reliever for me :/))

"Homosexuals are not made, they are born."
Abhijit Naskar

I haven't written in a week, I know. It's been a busy week. The good part is that Boris turned 16. We spent his birthday at my house. Eating ice cream and watching horror movies ((lucky.))
I can tell that Boris is really determined to leave this place with me. He's already taking driving lessons. I kept signing to him that he didn't have to take them immediately but he refused. I watched him practice yesterday. He is actually getting really good. It's already been a week, That's crazy. I go when he wants me too. I'm exited to leave this place too. I've already been searching online for some cheap cars. There are some really cheap ones. Around 600 Dollars. We only need 50-ish more dollars to be able to afford it.
It isn't the nicest. But we'll take what we get, you know? I'm so glad I don't have to leave this town alone. That I probably have the best person to leave with me. We are both ready to get away from our parents. Put it all behind and grow up with each other. It's so close that I'm crying out of excitement some days. I am so ready to leave. We're thinking of going to some sort of club or party on the last day. Just to celebrate I guess. I asked Boris if he was excited to leave his father. He said that he didn't know. I think we should go to New York or somewhere With Mountains. But I'm not sure yet. I'll have to think about it more.
Sorting out School is sort of a pain right now. We have to find a high school where ever we're gonna go. We can't just drop out of school.
Too young.
Anyways. I've been searching for a cheap hotel to go to.
If we go to New York I call ahead and we'll be able to stay with a old friend of mine until we are able to move out. I think that would be the best choice. Because we're still young teenagers. Our brains aren't fully developed yet and we should have a guardian watch over us at least.
Anyways I'll update on the last day here.
This is Theo Decker, Signing off.

((Hehfnehsnbshrjdnsnehdbdbhdbdnsnsjdnrbdnendhhrhebz)
Words-414