Chapter 98~ Dear god, I know.

((I'm about to Rickroll y'all medium rare style.))

I woke up on the basement couch, knowing Boris moved me there because he knew I liked it. The sound of high pitched laughs of our daughter from upstairs. I rubbed my tired eyes and stretched. I heard the door open. I looked to see Boris. "Good morning honey." Boris said as he reached the bottom of the steps. I reached my arm out for him as he came closer and leant down. He took my hand. "Ready for today?" He asked before he kissed me quickly. "Yeah." I replied before growing impatient and pulling his face into a long deep kiss. We pulled away after a bit. He helped me up. Ruffling my hair.
The worrying part was. Our daughter had a heart disease. So she can't eat or do  certain things. I'm careful with everything I do.
They had already eaten breakfast and I wasn't hungry. So I sat at the kitchen table. She ran up to me. Her pink skirt that fell just below the knees was on. I picked her up and put her on my lap. She laid against my chest. "Good morning sweetie" I said, as Boris handed me my pills. I was to lazy to get water so I look them dry. While ruffling my daughters hair.
After a few minutes I placed her onto the ground. Boris chased after her as she screamed happily. I laughed and cheered her on. Boris looking at me with a loving smile. Before grabbing her by the waist and picking her up. She giggled and hugged Boris. He hugged back. Wrapping his loose arm around her before putting her down on the ground. She ran off happily. Boris sighed and sat down next to me. "You okay?" He asked. Noticing my tired face and features. "Just waiting for the medicine to kick in" I replied. Stretching my back. "Mmkay." He said in a serious voice, shrugging his shoulders.
God, was today gonna be a long day.

This is Theo Decker, signing off