Chapter 47~ Two Headed Boy.

((This chapter is for my mother who is a Boreo fan, she likes this song so here I am.
Please listen to the song while reading))

"The sun it has passed Now it's blacker than black I can hear as you tap on your jar I am listening to hear where you are"

I sit outside on the driveway. the setting sun reflecting on my skin, reading an informational book about Dinosaurs and Extinct animals.
I would look up every once and while to look at the wildlife around me. Seeing the squirrels scurry up the trees and Birds going back and forth to make their nests and find their own Lovers to cuddle next to at night.
I turn my attention back to the book. I felt the presence of someone behind me. I turned to see Boris walk up behind me with two plates of food. He set one down on the concrete next to me and slid it over.
I looked over at him as he sat down next to me, burying his knees in his arms. "You should eat Potter." He said, giving me a smile and placing a hand on my shoulder. I reflected his smile and started to eat slowly at the food he gave me. "What are you reading?" He signed, giving me a sideways glare.
I handed the book to him. He flipped through it. "I see." He said.
He flipped to a page with a dinosaur and looked at it for a minute before showing the page to me.
"Is that the one that we saw at the DC museum?" He signed pointing to the dinosaur on the page.
It was a carnivore, a larger one. I read the name "Utahraptor." It read.
"No, I think it might be..."
I turned the pages while he held the book.
I finally made it to the page after while of turning the pages. "Tyrannosaurus" it now read. I drew my hand away from the book. He smiled "it looks way more awesome." He signed, giving an evil grin.

"We will take off our clothes And they'll be placing fingers through the notches in your spine And when all is breaking Everything that you could keep inside"

We went back and forth, showing each other the coolest dinosaurs we could find, laughing at the jokes one each other made. "There's a museum with dinosaur studies and archeological finds near here." I signed, pulling out my phone and starting to look it up. He put his chin on my shoulder. I showed it to him. He smiled. "Would you like to go in a few days?"
I signed putting an arm around his shoulders.
He nodded. Making me smile.

"Two headed boy
There is no reason to grieve
The world that you need is wrapped in gold silver sleeves
Left beneath christmas trees in the snow
And I will take you and leave you alone
Watching spirals of white softly flow
Over your eyelids and all you did
Will wait until the point when you let go..."