Chapter 85- late night physics

((Chapter based off song.))
1 hour left: I can start too see the outline of the mountains, Boris singing along to a song he told me he memorized by heart. Though I don't believe that because he stuttered and messed up on a few lines.
Though I was surrounded by my own thoughts and it made it seem like I was deaf all over again, because I was so lost in my own thoughts. Though I kept my eyes and my full focus on the road. Boris in the corner of my eye swaying to the song and bouncing along too the beat. His raven curls seemed to reflect the sun. Along with the whole right side of his face.
This place was full of empty land. Farm land mostly, broken down churches and cemetery's... and some old creepy museum I don't remember seeing in the map. But I was interested in it.
5 hours in:
We pulled up too our house Boris immediately got out and stretched while I sat for a little bit. Getting out of my thoughts. Then getting out of the car.
The moving trucks pulled up behind us a minute later, we were both exhausted but ready to take on the challenge of setting up our new house. Which is what we did. And I'll update here when we finish.

((Too lazy too do a "setting up the house" chapter))