Chapter 88~ cherry chapstick

I was sitting in the basement, legs crossed. It was the afternoon though Boris had been napping on and off throughout the day, and I had been on my phone or sitting outside looking at the mountains. I had planned to go drive around the town, or just walk around our neighborhood.
Once Boris did wake up, he was only up for an hour or so. I didn't blame him. Today seemed like a tired day. A day where I was more tired than usual. It may just be the fact that our house felt like a visual representation of a freezer. That was something that we'd have to get used to though.
Boris likes to fall asleep with the tv on. I do to sometimes. The background noise drains out your bad thoughts. Though it would go to some random adult swim show that has some disturbing themes. Boris doesn't mind it. Though I do. So I end up turning it off.
The basement was cold today, so I went onto the balcony. Sitting on the jacuzzi cover, and draped my hands over the ledge. Staring at the stars that danced in the sky above.
Then I heard the screen door open.
"Theo?" Boris asked, Walking next to me. "Why are you out here?" He added. He had on soft clothing, which was amazing to feel when he hugged me from behind. "It was cold inside, its warmer out here. It's also beautiful." I replied, relaxing in his grip. His head lay on my back.
I hopped off the jacuzzi cover. Boris lifted it up. "We've never used this thing." I said. Feeling the moist air that came out. I rolled up my pant-legs and sat on the edge of the jacuzzi. Only putting my legs in. But then Boris pushed me in. I fell face first. But came up laughing. He took his shirt and pants off, only leaving him in his boxers i pulled him in. He chuckled when he came back up. His curls were stuck to his forehead. Dripping, "god you came in with your clothes?" He said, noticing my fully wet clothes. "And you only came in in your boxers." I replied with a boop on the nose.
He rolled his eyes with a smile. "Whatever." He said, I sat on the side. He sat on the other. ((If you make a vine reference-))
"Sorry for napping so much today." Boris said, wiping the curls out of his face. "No, no. It's okay." I replied. He nodded and both of us were quiet for awhile. "I love you." He said, breaking the silence. I looked up at him with a smile. "I love you too dumbass." I replied. Going over to his side and wrapping my arms around his neck. He pecked my lips.
I love him so much...

This is Theo Decker, signing off.