Chapter 167~ A little Late

((Sorry If these recent chapters are short and cringy. I write them at night to get rid of stress.))

Everything felt wrong.
I just wanted time to freeze. my child is gone, Boris started smoking, and hell. Now we loose our house?
Life hasn't slowed down yet and I'm getting tired. Tired of hearing my husband cry every night out of sorrow. To the point where we believe our eyes are going to go dry. Or smelling the pure ash coming from the cigarette smoke.
We found an apartment complex. We moved to the top floor, where we binged Netflix and Hulu for two days straight. Too depressed to move, talk, or even have physical touch with one another. We just watched and sat in pure silence. Our eyes droopy and heads hurting from the stress. But by day three we knew we couldn't be apart from one another. I finally moved my hand to interweave with his. Moving close to one another and curling around one another's bodies. Grabbing onto one another's waist like we have been away for years.
Crying into Boris's chest felt much more calming than crying into a pillow. The feeling of tight arms and warm embrace. The smell of his cologne was a feeling I knew for years. But it all felt so new each time.

Even if it was the same person

This is Theo Decker, signing off