Chapter 60- Open Wrists

I lay in bed, we only have a few days left of our trip. Boris and I watched way to many movies last night. Enough to the point where our eyes hurt.
We ended up passing out in the middle of one.
Almost a million blankets were covering my body, and to complete it Boris's arm loosely draped over my waist. It's mornings like these that I don't want to move, because I know the air in the hotel room are about as cold as Antarctica and I didn't want to wake my lover so I just stay.
It was only a few minutes later before I felt the arm around my waist tighten and pull me back. I get his other arm snake in from under me and around my chest.
I could tell he was awake so I turned around to face him.
Of course like normal, he only had one and a half blankets over his body. I rolled my eyes and gave him the blankets he had put over my body onto his. I could feel him grab my wrist. I turned to look at him. He barley had his eyes open, and he obviously looked really tired. "Boris..." I signed with a pause.
"I don't need them." He signed trying to smile.
I sighed and smiled back. I placed an hand on his chalk pale cheek and smiled softly. "I'm going to get up, mmkay?" I signed, Before giving him a quick kiss on the nose, he nodded with pursed lips. I got up, pressing my lips tightly together at the cold air.
I grabbed my phone and placed it on the kitchen counter. Once I drew my hand away I looked back over at Boris whom had taken up most of the mattress with his body.
I smiled and sat in the kitchen, scrolling through my phone, all of a sudden I came across a familiar profile in my message inbox. "Larry Decker." It read, my jaw dropped a bit at the sight. I opened the message tab, I was greeted by a short message that had arrived early this morning.
"Theo I'm sorry."
It read. My thumb hovering over the keyboard button.
"For what?" I finally responded. It almost immediately got read
"Treating you like absolute trash."
It was a quick response.
"Oh... I'm sorry for running away."
Once again, quick response.
"Come visit, I can buy the tickets."
My leg began bouncing In a nervous action.
"I can't."
"Why not?"
It was quick. He seemed serious.
"I mean... I'm in Atlanta, I'm going back home soon, I don't think there's going to be any way to convince my husband to go."
The response this time wasn't so fast.
"Who's the lucky one?"
"?"
"Your lover!"
I didn't want so say anything. I had a weird feeling.
"I'm sorry I have to go."
I let out a strong shaky sigh.
"Call me later at 2 pm Kay?"
I responded with a simple yes before placing down the phone.
My leg was bouncing, not knowing what to do. Should I just ignore him? He treated me bad as a child and left my mother...
I saw something move in the corner of my eye. I looked over to see Boris slowly getting up, he noticed looking at him and smiled at me. I smiled back, o guess he could tell that I was nervous, his head slowly turned a little bit sideways. He signaled for me to come to him. I did, sitting down next to him. "What's wrong Kochanie?" He signed before wrapping his arm around my shoulders, making me feel relaxed. "My dad, he found my social somehow and messaged me, he told me to call him... 2 Pm."
Boris bit his lip.
"That's up to you if you want to call him. He can't force him. I can do the call for you."
I drew my hand up, Boris grabbed it and interweaved our fingers. He quickly kissed my hand. He pulled away and mouthed "I love you." Our noses were touching. I pulled his body into a kiss. It was long and sweet. I could feel his sweet smile against my lips. We both pulled away with a smile. "You want to go for a ride around the city?" He asked me, I gave him a nod. He took no hesitation to grab a blanket and a coat for me. I put the coat on. Boris taking my hand sweetly and leading me to the car.
*start music*
The drive was long, the strong smell of lemongrass filling the car.
Like always, the windows rolled down, Boris blasting his tunes as I play in my phone. Boris driving wherever he wanted to. We parked in the Walmart parking lot, eating the food we had ordered not to long before. "Feeling better?" He signed to ask, putting a hand on my shoulder. "A lot better, thanks hon" I responded. He smiled at the nickname. He patted my back before starting up the car again.
We drove back. While we were, my phone started to vibrate. It was obviously my dad. I started freaking out. Boris took my phone and hit the answer button, giving me a wink.
I couldn't tell what they were saying. It was about ten minutes before Boris hung up. He paused for a minute before starting to laugh. I smiled. "What?" I signed.
"It was awesome Potter!"
"What Boris!"
"I told him he had the wrong number and he started cursing me out."
"Sounds like him, go on...."
"Once I told him that I was your husband he flipped out! It was awesome Potter!"
"Awe, glad you had fun"
I signed, he looked at he with a toothy smile before putting his eyes back on the road.
I had a huge headache and a bit of car sickness when we got back. "Do you need some meds?" Boris asked. I nodded. He pulled out aspirin and threw me the bottle. I quickly took it. I rubbed my eyes. Boris noticed and scooped me up off of my feet. Making it to our room and laying my tired body down on the bed. I pulled him in next to me. He smiled and cuddled into me.
"Goodnight Potter." He signed, burying his head into my chest, I kissed his head and closed my eyes.
"Goodnight Boris."
This is Theo Decker, Signing off.

((We went on a car ride today with Bipper! (My birb)
He has a vet visit tomorrow so I'll post some more pictures :) ))

((We went on a car ride today with Bipper! (My birb) He has a vet visit tomorrow so I'll post some more pictures :) ))