Chapter49~ Obsessive muso with no friends.

((Another vent chapter because I'm sad. 😂👌))
*VENT CHAPTER, PLEASE DO NOT JOKE, CRITICIZE OR BE OBNOXIOUS IN THE COMMENTS,
*EATING DISORDER

Today I was really sad, I felt as if my mother's death was my fault.
I got used to the feelings of tears streaks covering my face.
I didn't want to leave my bed, just wanted to just go to sleep and never wake up.
Boris sat next to me. Trying to comfort me. Trying to get me to fall asleep by lulling me with a hand on my back.

"Now my room stinks like sh** I've been in here too long."

My head lay on Boris's lap as his cotton pajama pants soaked up my thousands of tears that came flowing out of my eyes rapidly.
This has been going on for a few days now. I never wanted to get out of bed. Didn't feel like eating, didn't feel like going outside, didn't feel like moving. I just lay in one spot as the feeling of grief washed over me. Like a million needles poking your skin. Boris has tried to get me to eat but I refuse. Even though I feel nauseous and sick I still refuse. "Potter you have to eat..." Boris signed trying to get me to eat.
I shook my head and pulled the covers over my head.
I felt like the world hated me. That all compliments I got were fake.
Everyone was lying to me.
I felt Boris scoop me up in his arms. I could easily see the bags under his eyes. He's been trying to make sure I was okay all throughout the night which made me feel even worse. He held me like a child. "You have to eat. Anything, please..." he signed with one hand. I could see him tear up. I hated that.
I grabbed the food I had beside me and started eating at it slowly.
"What can I do to make you happier Potter?" He signed placing a hand on my shoulder. I looked down and shrugged my shoulders, letting out a heavy sigh. Boris hugged me from behind, gripping my chest.
"Your so thin Potter!" He signed with wide eyes. I lifted up my shirt. I could see my ribs.
"NOT GOOD ENOUGH. YOUR TOO FAT, HE WANTS YOU THINNER."
I sighed and pulled down my shirt. Pushing away the food.
I honestly felt pressured. The weights on my shoulders were slowly crushing me and I didn't know how to lift them off. "Get friends!" "Text your friends!" They'd say. But my friends didn't care.
I didn't want to hurt Boris either so I'm just gonna sit here.
This is Theo Decker, Signing off.