Chapter 21~ I can't help that I don't like to be alone.

(( H E A D P H O N E S. Oh and WOAH 200 VEIWS AJHDSNWNNSBD DJEJDNENJEEJNS
Ps. EE ERR))

"The nights were advantageous, too. After they kissed their families goodnight, it was expected that they would share a bed, their bodies close, their movements obscured under the covers."
Alexis Coe

Me and Boris are in the car of course I'm shotgun. I'm writing this. I'm not quite sure exactly where we are on a bridge. There is heavy traffic. So I have a good amount of time to write. Boris and I have been talking about places we want to visit around the world forever. We've only been on the road for 3 hours.
It doesn't feel longer, Nor shorter. I can't wait to get there. I just want to sleep for an hour or two. I've slept in this car not too long ago. Not comfortable. I wish I could drive. Boris looks extremely exhausted. I signed to him if he needed a break or I could get him some water. He keeps refusing.
Boris turned on the radio. I couldn't hear it but it was some sort of rap style song. The windows are down and Boris is blasting the music
I can see his finger tapping on the steering wheel to the beat of the music I smiled, put my hand on his back. He looked at me and smiled. But then put his eyes back on the road. He took my hand from his back and held  my hand in his. Keeping his other hand firmly on the steering wheel. I eventually convinced Boris and we pulled over to go to a gas station. That was a very, Very creepy gas station I have to be honest. Along with the people. Just gave off a lot of bad vibes.
Luckily I was out of there quickly with no harm. I got more sugary snacks and soda. To keep us both awake since we still got a while to go. I got back in the car with the bags of food in my hands. Boris was chewing on the brim of his nails. He smiled when he saw me. He sighed and moved one hand up. "You didn't have too do this, Potter" he signed. Putting the drink in the car cupholder beside my end and shoving the snacks in the one near him. "Really Boris? You looked like your about to pass out." I signed in reply. Throwing the last snack at him. Hitting him in the shoulder. Also making him laugh. "Your no fun with nicknames Potter. I want a nickname." He signed with a goofy smirk on his face. I shrugged my shoulders. Sat down in the car seat. Closed the door. I propped my legs up on the dashboard. Boris looked down at the snacks. "Happy?" I said lightly giving him a punch on the shoulder. Causing us both to give a soft smile. "Your funny Potter. And yes, I am. Thank you." Boris said. Putting a hand on my shoulder and giving me a small peck on my cheek. Causing me to go a light pink in the face. I could see him letting out a small laugh. "Hah, we haven't done this in the last twenty-Four hours haven't we Potter?" He signed putting a finger under my chin and directing my face to look at his. We locked eyes. Our lips collided for a quick kiss. Only about four seconds long at least. I pulled away first. "Thank you... beautiful." I signed. Boris smiles at the nickname. "Get creative Potter. Think about it." He said pulling out of the gas station. I grabbed the soda out of the cupholder and took a sip of it. The fizzy feeling tingling my tongue. I licked my lips and leaned back in the seat. I handed it to Boris. He took a small sip and drew back away from the cup a little bit. "Still not used to it." He signed. Making me laugh. He smiled and punched my shoulder. "Not funny Potter." He added.
Then we went on about fizzy water.

"Have you ever tried fizzy water?" I said

"I used to, a while ago. Hated it.

"It's the same thing. But with added sugar and artificial flavor."

"It feels more fizzy."

"You should try it, straight out of the can."

"I hate you, Potter."

"I love you too, Boris."

I placed my arm on the arm rest. Boris noticed and placed his right arm over mine. Then he pinched me. I drew my arm back. "OW! You idiot!" I signed to him almost immediately. He laughed. Didn't say anything. "I may be an idiot, but you know you love me." He signed pursing his lips.
"Stupid Idiot, keep your eyes on the road." I sighed before taking one of the small snacks out of the wrappers and throwing the garbage at Boris. "Geez Potter, maybe we shouldn't break up in the car." He signed. "Breakup? Boris, you serious? You'd know I'd never break up with you." I signed with a straight look on my face. He laughed. "Potter! I'm joking. I love you too." Boris signed smiling. I rolled my eyes and smiled. I propped the seat back and pulled the blanket we brought over my legs. Hoping to fall asleep. I saw Boris turn on the radio and turn up the music again. Which didn't bother me since I can't hear it. Again I could feel the vibration. But it still didn't bother me. Boris glanced over at me quickly. He used one hand to move some hair out of my face. Then put it back on the steering wheel. My eyelids were getting heavier by the second. I began to fall asleep before I even knew it.

I woke up a little bit later. The quick nap I took felt nice. I guess Boris knew I awoke. He signed "good afternoon Potter." With a loose hand. I smiled. Boris's eyes were still on the road so I have no actual idea how he knew i was awake.
Well I'm going to write later. I've ran out of ideas. This is Theo Decker, Signing off.

((Omenhndjehdbehsbdbdbbdbdbdbdbdhdhdhh
I'm gonna create another Boreo story but it's a mix with another movie soon shhdhhehsh))
Words- 1023