Chapter 28~ Dangerous Woman

((Don't mind me I'm just vibin to the song with HEADPHONES.
This chapter will be incredibly short because my adrenaline isn't gonna let me write. ))

The park on our area is nice but usually always busy. That's probably why we don't go so much. Hah, funny story.
I was at the park with Boris. Boris I guess went to do something. Someone came up to me and started talking to me.
It took them so long to figure out I'm deaf. Ouch, just... ouch.
I ate breakfast this morning. Funny because I usually forget it. Boris ACTUALLY went to the store yay. He wouldn't stop texting me. My phone was literally blowing up. I had to put my phone on Do Not Disturb because I was trying to get in some sleep. That morning I found concert tickets that I would like to get for Boris. I can't go cause... I'm deaf. (Duh)
I feel like it would be good for the both of us to spend some time away from one another to get our thoughts organized. Even if it was just a few hours.
Im not sure what music Boris is into.
All I know is he Blasts it in the car as we drive. I can feel the vibration of the car as we drive wherever we need to go. It's almost 24/7.
I should ask him. We never really go into depth about music because of course. I can't hear it.

I'm gonna write again later. I'm about to go somewhere.

This is Theo Decker, Signing off.

((Sorry 'bout that short chapter. I'm gonna post the video of me and Jack Dylan Grazer later.))