Chapter 77- hands on my ankles

I haven't updated here for a hot minute. Moving really took over my thoughts, and that's what I focused on for awhile.
We found a nice house, sold ours, and got Boris a job. We both were totally exhausted by the end of it. That also added with having to be put on a million different types of medicines because the doctors call us several times everyday after "the incident", along with many mental hospitals which I refuse to go to. Boris is forcing me to get a therapist when we move. He says it'll be the safest for me, which I totally agree too.
It was a long time before I was finally put and remained on one medicine, I hated the constant pain and sickness that your body has to go through to get used to all the medicines that your rapidly being put on, getting used to, then changing, The constant sleepiness and drowsy-ness of it always getting to me even when I need to be awake most, But after sleeping most of the day. I gain some energy to take Boris out for dinner. Yet again, coming home and getting in our bed feels like I haven't done it in a million years. Even if I did it only an hour or two ago.
Boris sits next to me while I sleep through the day, maybe taking a few 30 minute naps every once in awhile but mainly on his computer. looking around our new location and his new job.
The medicine I was officially stuck on was the most irritating one to get used too, I felt as if I could fall asleep anywhere at anytime. I felt as if I was also constantly nauseous and had a million different headaches at one time.
It was gone by the third day but I had to mentally and physically prepare myself for it.
The good part about it was that I felt much happier and more confident than I did with all the other medicines. So that's a good thing.
Anyways. Enough talk, I should get back to packing and stuff.
This is Theo Decker, signing off