Chapter 35~ HoneyMoon Part 2

Boris and I have been enjoying Washington DC.
We've been trying to get out as much as possible. I've been to DC before. It was so long ago. We visited the museums and famous buildings known there. Boris said he would love to Live in DC. I would too. But we need to just stay put for a bit.
When we visit the city Boris pulls me around like a dog on a leash. It makes me feel good because he's so excited to visit the city. Once we get home he's basically knocked out.

Like drunk knocked out.

He can fall asleep in any pose/ in like 13 seconds. It's cute, but always leaves me with so many questions. Superhuman powers I guess. Hah,
This hotel has an indoor pool on OUR level and it's okay to smoke here so half of our hallway smells like chlorine and cigarettes.
I've gagged walking by it. Boris said I was exaggerating it. Seriously, I'm not. The showers in this place are interesting. The shower head looks weird. But we're not here to rant about that.
We visited the Tomb Of The Unknown Solider yesterday ((I've been there!!))
Boris got yelled at because he was laughing to hard. I don't know why he was laughing. He just was. Then he proceeded to make fun of American culture. I told him to stop. I had to punch him to make him shut up.
We kissed once or twice. Which got us some EXTREMELY dirty looks. We even got the bird. But that made me laugh.
That's one strict cemetery ((yeah it is.))

I drove back to the hotel this time. Boris fell asleep in the car. Such a beautiful baby. ((Aw 🥺))
I had to wake him up when we arrived I did so by patting his shoulder. I watched him slowly wake up. I locked the car and I took Boris's hand. I could tell he was tired.
We finally made it to the room after what felt like an hour. "Do you want anything to eat?" I signed looking at Boris, who's face was lit up a bit from the light on his phone. "Yes please, something small though." He signed. Looking up at me from his phone. I gave a small smile before going to search through the pantry. I found one of those small simple breakfast bar things. I tossed it at him. I went over to the couch to just sit and watch tv but turns out I drifted off. I felt Hands in my body. I opened my eyes slightly to see that Boris had picked me up. He placed me down on one side of the bed and got in on the other. I wrapped my hands around his firm chest. I pulled my body close to his and wrapped my legs around his. I felt him turn around to face me. Once he did he kissed my face. I fell asleep shortly after.

This is Theo Decker, Signing off.

((Go read my new book))