Chapter 53~ fake.

I woke up, stretching my body as I sat up and propped my back against the headboard. Boris was sitting up with his computer in his lap, the sun shining on the right side of his face, making him look as beautiful as ever.
"Good morning." He signed turning to look at me, shaking the hair out of his face.
"Good morning." I signed in reply before using my hand to move the hair and tuck it behind his ear he smiled and pecked my lips.
He grabbed a price of paper off the nightstand, handing it to me.
It was a travel ticket.
"Boris What!" I signed with excitement.  He was smiling ear to ear.
"I knew you'd like it."
"But... You have work!"
"Nah, I was able to get awhile off."
"You didn't have to do this..."
"You only live once, eh?"
I nodded with a smile as he nudged me on the shoulder. "We leave tomorrow." He signed patting me on the back before getting up to make breakfast.
I smiled and followed, he reached the kitchen and I grabbed his waist and pulled him into a hug, laying my head on his back. He smiled and turned around for an actual hug. Wrapping his arms tightly around my body, kissing my head.
"What do you want to eat?" He signed when we both pulled away from the hug.
"Whatever your having." I said with a smile. He booped me before leaving my grip to make the food.
I flopped my tired body onto our couch,  letting out a big sigh. After awhile of waiting Boris put the plate on the coffee table next to mine.
"приятного аппетита!" He signed sitting next to me.
I had no idea what he signed so I just smiled.
We finished and put our dishes in the sink. I smiled and kissed Boris, he kissed back. It was only a few seconds before we both pulled away.
I hugged him and buried my head into his chest he scooped my body off of the ground. I wrapped my legs around his waist, he put his hands on my back to keep me from falling. "I love you."
I signed with a smile he smiled back and pulled my body closer to his, If that was even possible.
Once he set me down on the floor, "You want to go to the restaurant downtown tonight? I'm gonna pay though, you've done enough."
I signed raising my eyes brows and adjusting my glasses.
"Sure." He said with a smirk rolling his eyes with a smile.
I was excited. Packing was gonna be pain today.
Welp,
This is Theo Decker, Signing off.