Chapter 34~ HoneyMoon

((Wear headphones))

It's been a few weeks. Both of us our still in DC. We've been here for a few days. The day before we left for our honeymoon it was a total rush. We were unpacking boxes left and right. We were both tired by the end of it. But. Finally we had all of our furniture moved into our new house. We also had to pack to go on our trip. I swear we've seen every movie on Netflix. We've reached the level where the only movies to watch are terrible drama movies. Boris has also been taking me out left and right.
Anyways, the car trip to DC was painful. But wasn't that painful because Boris was Signing about politics the whole time. Some parts were interesting.
Boris has booked a nice hotel. He showed me pictures on his phone and told me how much I'd love it. I was too tired to pay attention. I rolled over to the side and leaned my seat back. Boris placed a hand on my back and rubbed circles to soothe me.
Honestly it worked because I fell asleep rather quickly.
I awoke 30 minutes later. Boris noticed rather quickly that I was awake. He then proceeded to go on and on about what's he's heard about DC. I had to shut him up because he got too boring at one point. We had to go to a nearby fast food restaurant. We walked into the place. Boris sat me down. "What do you want, Potter." He signed. "Just whatever your getting is fine." I signed in reply.
"Tired, huh." I saw him raise his eyebrows.
"Yeah... whatever." I signed.
"Okay stay here."
He got back not to long after and slid the bag of food over to me. "Thank you. I should've paid." I signed.
"No, sush Potter." He signed with a smile.
We ate silently. Before heading back to the car. Boris helped me in.
I was gonna try and stay awake for the rest of the car ride. It was only about an hour more until we reached the city.
I achieved that goal.
We arrived at the hotel a little over an hour later. We found our room rather quickly. It was extremely nice. Small,  but nice. Just how I usually liked it.
We unpacked everything and then just we both relaxed on the bed in each others arms. Not wanting to move at all. I kissed Boris's forehead. I smiled when I saw him open his eyes a little. He smiled softly back before pulling my face down for a kiss on the lips.
It was short. Because we were both tired. But I smiled back before burying my head in Boris's chest. I felt him run his fingers through my hair. But i fell asleep after that. The bed was actually very comfortable.
I awoke before Boris. I knew this would happen. I feel bad that he has to drive so long. I've offered to drive, but since I'm deaf I shouldn't do it for too long. So he denies.
I removed his arm off of my waist. I got up out of the bed. I went over to his side of the bed and kissed his cheek softly.
I then walked over to the kitchen and decided to cook something for Boris. I cooked him breakfast. Trying my best to not drop something and wake him up.
I saw him move in the corner of my eye. I looked over and saw his eyes open.
"Good morning, Boris."
I signed with a smile.
He grunted a bit.
"I can go down and get something for you. You don't have to coo-"
He tried to sign before I cut him off.
"No, no you stay in bed. You drove all day yesterday." I signed giving him a soft smile.
He sighed and nodded he buried his face in one of the hotel pillows. I had just finished cooking for him. I put all the food on a plate for him and slid it on the nightstand. I patted his back. He slowly sat up. I slid into the bed beside him. He punched my shoulder in a playful mood. "You didn't have to do this."
He signed laughing.
I rolled my eyes.
"Oh cmon just accept that I'm doing something nice for you."
I signed giving him a punch back.
Boris pulled my body into a hug.
"I hate you." I said accepting the hug and wrapping my arms around him.
"I hate you too." He said kissing my head.
We pulled our bodies away from each other after awhile. Boris pulled out his phone and looked around google maps for a bit. He showed me his phone after awhile.
It was a famous cemetery.
((I forgot the name of it, but HEY! I've been there before!))
"You got a liking for dead people now?" I signed with a smirk.
He almost choked on the coffee he was drinking.
"Shut up Idiot."
He signed. Wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. "I'm gonna take a shower." I signed getting up out of bed. I gave him finger guns with a wink.
He scoffed and looked back down at his phone.
This'll go on for the longest period of time so...
This is Theo Decker, Signing off.
((Shoutout to BeeHappy596
There Boreo story makes me 🥰🥰😘😘😍😍😍💖💖❣️❣️💝💝💗💗💜💜💜💕💕💞💓💓💓💞😖😖💜💜💜💜😍😍🥺🥺🥺💛🧡🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰))
Words-904