Chapter 73- lol ive offically ran out of titles

Boris keeps giving me daily updates about Cherokee,
He is really into going there. We still have to get the house sold, and find another job for him. Or maybe even I can find an online one?
"Don't stress yourself out Boris. I know you have moved more times than I ever will, but moving is a long process." I'd always say as Boris's eyes would be glued to the computer. Doing all the research possible ((god he's like me :0))
I'd get confused on how he was able to type so fast. But laughed it off.
We'd sit shoulder-to-shoulder on the hammock a few minutes later. The fog from this morning not clearing out and leaving the morning dew fresh on the plants.
"Tell me something." I'd ask him. He'd look to me with his eyebrow raised. I look up at the trees, scanning it up and down trying to find a bird or something to put my focus on instead of making eye contact. Though there was nothing.
Our backyard was always filled with small animals of some kind. Constantly finding those annoying Tiny holes made by moles in the freshly put down dirt.
It was irritating though sometimes you'd appreciate the beauty of it.
"Tell me a story about traveling."
I replied to his confused face. I'd look back at him. He took a moment to think. "God Potter I have a million of those, they're all very sad from what I remember..."
his leg was bouncing in a curious and thought-filled action.
"Do you remember you're mother? At all?"
I asked him. He turned to look at me with a surprised face. Knowing we usually don't bring up our deceased mothers in a 'serious' conversation.
He nodded slowly, licking his lips and pursing them.
"Goodness. She's what kept my father sober. My father started drinking before he met my mother..." he wiped at his eyes before continuing "when I was born he slowed the drinking. But when she died. He started heavily drinking."
He sighed. Taking his foot off the ground and putting it on the hammock letting it sway softly back and forth. "He'd come home and beat me. Then he'd apologize and feel bad. He'd drink until he couldn't speak, it was awful. But it got a lot better when I met you." He ended the sentence by ruffling my hair, though it was slower and more sad.
"Boris, when you first agreed to date me I thought somehow you'd have a horrible temper or maybe even something worse due to your poor home life at the time.
I was surprised at how nice, and accepting you were it was mind boggling."
I said. Laying my head on his shoulder. I continued.
"When my mother passed away I was thirteen. So I was much smaller, I didn't take it well.
I'd push people around in my old school. I was small, but wouldn't hesitate to bash your skull in." I ended it with a laugh. He scoffed and smiled. "You still have that side in you I can tell." He signed before taking no hesitation to punch my shoulder, I laughed and rubbed my shoulder because it was a harder punch than i thought.
He changed the subject "god, I never realized how foggy it was."
I looked at him confused but sort of agreed "yeah, do you hear any birds?" I asked him. Feeling as if this day was more empty than usual.
"No it's silent." He replied. Standing up and stretching. "I'm going to go inside anyways." He added.
"I will too." I replied quickly. I was freaked out by the all of a sudden emptiness of our backyard.
This is Theo Decker, signing off.