Chapter 170~ Rather sleep than stay awake

((They officially look like their adult versions

The following may have wording that can be distressing and unsettling for viewers))

I laid my head on Boris's chest as we watched a horror movie. He was very into the movie but noticed my sudden movements.
I was tired and my eyes hurt from the constant flashing images and eye strain. I had a minor headache... not to much. But it hurt awfully. I guess Boris realized this quickly and paused the movie. He turned on the lights, causing me to flinch. "Is it your eyes?" Boris asked, I nodded. "Just the bright colors and flashing" Theo said, frowning slightly. "It's okay. You want to go to bed before me? I'll be there in 30." Boris said, watching as I stood up and rubbed my eyes.
Once I realized what he said I nodded. "Alright love, sleep well okay?" Bill said as I leaned down and pecked his lips. I nodded once more as I pulled away from the kiss. He gave me a small smile, "Goodnight Boris." I said as I reached the room. "Goodnight beautiful!" He shouted back before turning to the tv.
I walked into our tiny cramped bedroom, the floor littered with both of our dirty clothes and blankets. That I grabbed and wrapped around me like a cape. Snuggling into it and burying my head into the pillow. I groaned a little bit and stirred till I was comfortable. It took awhile. But sleep was the best option.

This is Theo Decker, signing off