Chapter 55~ Catacombs

We got to the airport two hours early, our bags were heavy to carry but it was worth it since we had everything we needed. We sat down in the last seats in the back of the airplane, the armrests were up and we kept it that way. I was tired and my body was a bit sore so I rested my head on Boris's shoulder and tried to drift off although I couldn't because I had a headache because of the planes pressure.
I felt Boris drape a blanket over my body and put his arm over my shoulders, I relaxed a bit and was able to sleep for a few minutes.
We were basically in the same seat when I awoke. Boris had his focus out the window, my head still hurt but I knew we were landing soon so I buried my head deeper in his chest just trying to sleep for the rest of the time it kinda worked because he shook me lightly when the plane landed. I stretched and we both grabbed our luggage and headed out.
The luggage totally felt heavy on my shoulders but I was able to keep going.
We rented a car that totally smelled like cigarettes and alcohol, which made us cough when we got in. But the hotel was only twenty minutes away. We drove and drove for what felt like forever until we FINALLY reached the hotel.
I waited in the car and watched as rain poured down the windows. Boris went to check in to the hotel. Everything in the car was sticky and disgusting so i didn't lean against anything. Boris came back about ten minutes later.
"Women there was terrible." He signed with a laugh helping me out of the car and grabbing the luggage. "I'll carry some, don't be so nice Boris."
I tried to grab some from him but he gave a smirk and started to speed walk. I was tired so didn't bother to fight.
We got up to our rooms.
I collapsed on the hotel bed not falling asleep but just relaxing my muscles.
I saw Boris start to explore the hotel, I saw lights being turned on and off, he came back after a few minutes. "There's two beds in this dang room." He signed before pointing to a room on my right. I laughed. Before grabbing his waist and pulling his body onto the bed I was on. "Jesus your that tired, huh?" He signed. I have a simple nod. "Goodnight kochanie" he signed.
By that I smiled at the new nickname and buried my head into his back to fall asleep
((Kochanie meaning (s)-

baby

darling

honey

sweetheart

sweetie

sweety

precious))