Chapter 78~ ankle cuffs

((Another chapter because a Steven universe episode made me sad.))

We move in two weeks. It'll be emotional leaving New York. Since most of my life was spent here. I was born and raised here, got married here, lost my mother here, and many other memories. Good and bad come from this place.
The good part is that I am moving away with the person I love most.
We had to re-paint the chipped walls, a lot of stress and adrenaline came with it since the person too inspect the house was coming in seven hours. We waited last minute. Though it turned out perfectly fine.
I got used to my medications. Boris started taking some medications as well, another type of anti-depressants though I can't remember the name off the top of my head, it totally didn't effect him like my medications did for me. He mentioned headaches. But nothing more. Which made sense, due to the amount of side effects that my medications had.
He's lucky he doesn't have to take a million medications ((oh god please no more talking about your medicine Theo please stop, oh sweet Jesus here we go))
I've always had to take adhd medications, which I had since I was about 10, before the bombing of the museum I was in. Which caused me to be put on sleeping pills to help the nightmares, I was also put on pills for ptsd not too long ago after the memories suddenly appeared more in some of my nightmares, which turned into every night, it continued to get worse until I was told to take medicine for ptsd. Which helped calm down when I experience a trigger from anything.
Boris as well has triggers form his experiences. Slamming doors usually get him the most, which I'm sure his father did.
It makes me feel bad when I know I accidentally closed the door way too hard.
But the fear always ends up in a joke and then we're all happy, or were both asleep on our bed with the covers up to our shoulders.
This is Theo Decker, signing off.