Chapter 62- dirt covered hands

It was the last day in Atlanta.
Me and Boris ran around the hotel like we were drunk. Trying to have the best time. At the end of the day both of us were still not tired.
"You want to run to the store and get some comfort food?" Boris signed with pure excitement. I looked at the time on my phone
"Boris it's 11 pm!" I signed. Knowing we should get some sleep. "Cmon Potter." He signed before throwing me a heavy jacket.
"Whatever you say... should I get changed?" I asked. He was leaning on the wall. "No, no. Nobody will care." He replied before putting on his coat.
I hesitated a bit before nodding. We walked out of our room. Into the dim corona of the hotel lights. "You look beautiful tonight Potter." He signed before combing my hair with his fingers. I smiled. "You too Boris." I replied. Before grabbing his hand and intertwining our fingers. He smiled.
We pushed open the hotel doors and in we went into the cold dark abyss of the night. "Told you it was cold, hm?" He brought up as we reached the car. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.
He ruffled my hair and proceeded to get into the other side of the car.
I was shivering a bit from the cold. Boris started up the car. Waiting for it to heat up the car. We both relaxed a bit. Watching as the cars passed by with there bright headlights. After a few minutes Boris finally pulled out of the driveway.
We reached the supermarket. Acting like absolute idiots. Bumping into each other and making fun of everything.
That is actually what we did the whole time so there is no need to go into depth.
We reached the hotel. Boris helped me out. "Race you to the park over there." He signed with a smirk. I sighed but it started running. He of course won. "Why are we here Boris?" I asked. He hopped down off of the equipment. Grabbing my waist and putting his forehead to mine. We finally pulled away after a minute. He smiled. I looked at him with a confused look.
"I just want to have a romantic time with you, you know?" He finally explained.
I smiled and blushed a bit. The dark night covering the pink tint. I pulled his thin silhouette into a hug.
He didn't hesitate to hug back. He kissed my head and ruffled my hair. I started to get more tired by the second. I guess Boris noticed because he scooped me up in his arms and kissed my nose. Making me smile. I fell asleep and awoke when I was being placed down in the bed. I stretched and pulled Boris towards my body. I could tell he was smiling. I fell asleep almost instantly.