Chapter 76- slit throat

((My second collab with CEO_of_Boreo ! ❤️❤️❤️❤️))

The day after was us making up for lost time.
I was in our laundry room, washing clothes and feeling that mother persona take over me.
Boris stood in the other room. Like a dog that'll follow you into the bathroom. "Boris..." I said, as I watched him peel the paint off the walls. I closed the washing machine. "Boris!" I repeated. He lifted his hands like a criminal who's just been caught.
"Don't ruin the walls honey." I said with a small laugh, before focusing my attention back onto the laundry and crouching down, closing the washing machine doors. I knew he was picking at the walls again. That's him, I know what he's like.
I turned my head to face him again. "Boris I will spray you with Lysol if I catch you picking at the walls again." I replied to his actions, picking up the Lysol container from off the top of the washer and aiming it at him for a hot second before placing it back down. "Theo your mother side is showing." He signed, before giving me finger guns. I ran over to him after starting the washing machine and tackled him. We started wrestling, him winning, obviously. Pinning me down. When he counted to four (a way to claim that you have won.) He accidentally socked me right in the face, and I dropped to the floor in pain, holding my jaw, it wasn't bleeding but it hurt a little. Though I knew it was instinct (flight of fight you know?...) He felt bad almost immediately after, so he picked me up and dusted me off, kissing my cheek as an apology. He held on to me and began swaying to the music on the radio. He was hugging me and we danced. He was still laughing at the accidental punch. But apologized after a minute.
The dancing made me forget about the pain. Instead filling me with joy and comfort rather than pain and agony
God it felt weird to dance again after so long. We hadn't done it in months, that added on to yesterday's incident.
He held out his hands to me, almost like he did at our wedding which made me smile.
I grabbed them and he twirled me around. I giggled at this sudden movement and the bounce of his raven curls as he swayed his body to the music, which made him giggle as well. I was so happy, I could cry. He looked deep into my eyes as we moved to the beat that I feel like I could hear, though I couldn't. I twirled him this time and he tripped, which made me burst out laughing feeling like an absolute idiot. He got back up and held me again. "Are you okay?" I asked with a smirk. "Fine Potter, I'm happy here with you." He said, which made me tear up. "I love you so much." I said with my voice. "I love you too Potter." He signed back. We held each other and danced the night away. We both laughed as he pulled my body closer, I could tell the music was faster.
He grabbed my hand and spun my body around once again, the spin ending in a long kiss. Though the music was faster, we stayed in one place. Sinking into the kiss comfortably.
We pulled away after god knows how long. Boris turned off the music and stretched. The terribly small shirt (probably mine) exposing a good quarter his back as he did so. You know it is a good day when Boris is wearing short sleeves. Because that's rare, once in a lifetime. Or. He must really like you.
Here's a tip. Never ask him about it, or tell him something along the lines of. "It's a hot day you should really wear something that doesn't trap so much heat."
Cause boy your in for a treat. Him talking on and on about how he hates the doctors or whatever,
I hate them too. But that's normal because everyone usually does.
Hah, funny story.
I dared him one time to eat the chapstick I had as a bet for ten dollars. He did. The  whole thing, then he complained that he felt sick.
Makes me question our marriage.
I'm literally married to a man who will eat chapstick for ten dollars and listen to lizzo on a Friday night and call her "my queen"
Never thought that would happen.
He is the exact equivalent of a toddler by the way. Always getting mad at the dumbest things. For example mad at why our light-switch doesn't have a 'good effect' when he balances the switch in the middle. Or, why he can't figure out what color a mirror is.
That's all I have to say really.
This is Theo Decker, signing off