Chapter 91~ dark well

((We honestly need more mother Theo, I feel like since his mother died. He'd be the kind of person to try and nurture Boris rather than see him as a mother figure Carl when he's told to go home.
Carl: ➡️➡️➡️↘️⬇️↙️↖️⬆️↗️➡️↩️⬅️))

I stand behind the screen door and watched Boris wander around the garden. The sun shone perfectly on the sheep bitten grasses as Boris would lean down and picked the flowers of his choice. He made his way back and sat on the steps. Starting to twist and turn at the flowers stem and interweaving them with one another. It wasn't the greatest mix of colors, but I watched him like a newly released movie.
He didn't turn to look back at me like he always did. He was focused and kept his eyes on the flowers and was extremely focused. His movements slowed a few minutes later and I opened the door. He immediately turned towards me. "Hey" I causally said as I sat on the steps next to him. He showed me the flower-crown he attempted without a word. "Very pretty." I said. Taking it from him and putting it on his head. Making him smile. I pecked him on the cheek and said my good mornings.
He leant his head on my shoulder. "The bird-feeder is working well" he said. Pointing to a raven that ate away at the seeds we put in the container. "It totally is." I replied, smiling at the sight of the ravens glossy feathers. "Did you eat this morning? Take your medicine?" I asked after a quick stare at the raven. He said a quick 'mmhm' before stretching his legs and standing up. "Going inside?" I interrupted. He turned and reached his hand out for me. "Yep." He replied, I took his hand and he pulled me up. I walked in front of him and opened the door.
Boris And I sat in chairs next to each other. Boris stood up to fast and I caught him as he felt dizzy and fell backwards. I stand up to fast sometimes. I see stars and it feels weird to stand.
I gasped as I caught him but started laughing anyways. He later across my lip and rubbed his head "where's my phone?" He asked with a groan. I grabbed it off the coffee table and handed it to him. "Thanks love."
"Of course." I responded as he put his attention on his phone. I put it mine on the tv. Watching the horror movies that came on. Boris loved horror movies and usually kept it on this station. I could hear him from the basement as he talked to the tv like the people could hear him. Yelling at them when they died. Or laughing at terrible characters. It totally reminded me of my father when he'd play football. Which scared me sometimes because my brain still thinks it's my dad. My father wasn't abusive. He just had a terrible temper. He'd slap me across the face, push me to the ground or yell at me. Boris had a bad temper he'd picked up from his dad. But he learned to control it better than my father ever could.
Ever since me and Boris got married, I decided to take the children thing slowly. Since we'd both grew up in terrible homes. Raising children wasn't a highlight in our book, so we'd have to learn as we go. Since we both have simple knowledge about children... and parenting skills.
This is Theo Decker, signing off.