Chapter 69- rising temper

((This ones bad but I wrote it when I first woke up.
Time for sad Theo UnU))

"Hmm... seems like someone's tired..." Boris signed with a loose hand. He had a adorable smirk on his face.
I swatted away at his face. But he grabbed both my hands again, bringing my right hand to his lips. Kissing the brim of my knuckles, I tried to hide my blush with my left hand but Boris grabbed ahold of my other hand.
I sighed and tried to squirm out of his grip. After a while I felt Boris relax his grip on my arms. "Not having it, huh?" He asked me. Releasing my hands. I nodded my head. "Wanna go inside?" He asked, I sat up. Boris standing up.
This time somehow, I didn't feel like walking.
I stretched my arms out. Boris's eyes lit up. "Oh you hypocrite!" He signed before scooping me up in his arms and spinning my tired body around.
I laughed, gripping onto his shirt. I started to close my eyes. To try and fall asleep. My head fell forward due to the angle he was holding me at. Boris thought I was really sleeping I guess
Boris sighed and looked down and scanned my tired body. Holding me still for a second before proceeding to walk into our home. The warm air hitting my dry cold skin. Boris laid me down on our bed. Taking off my glasses and setting them on the nightstand.
He flopped down next to me. I had my hand lay on his chest as I felt him Let out another deep sigh. I'm guessing he was tired too. I felt bad,
He's always the one to carry me, make me laugh, book flights, drive me everywhere, etc.
he had barely even pulled the covers over his body.
I had to open my eyes and sit up because my body ached and I needed to find a different position to lay in,
I looked down. Seeing boris. I had put the covers over him before wrapping my body around his. "Boris..." I whispered. Knowing Boris was asleep but wanting to get it out anyways.
"Let's start simple, I love you so much. You probably know that since it's said everyday in our conversations... you've probably gotten used too it.
I know you love me as well. Just everything you do. It feels... amazing. But I feel like I'm not doing enough for you. I want too, I'm not the best at romance. But seeing you burn yourself out everyday for me makes me feel like I'm..."
I paused. Taking a breath
"Doing to little for you lovebird... you deserve the world Boris. I just don't want you to burn yourself out for me."
Our hands were together with our fingers intertwined, Boris's relaxed hand interweaved with my awake and firm one.
I let out a quick scoff "and what kind of husband am I if you keep secrets like this from me." I rubbed my thumb along the side of Boris's hand. Trying to pull away From our interlocked hands but feeling a firm grip.
Boris pulled me back down. He flicked on the lights and turned to look at me.
"I heard what you said." Boris signed, his leg bouncing.
I nodded in shame and embarrassment. "Mmhmm." Was all I was able to get out.
"You want to talk about it more?" He asked me. I shook my head. Not wanting to. He nodded. "Theo... I'm not tired at the end of He day because of you. I'm usually tired because of... ya know. Always having to think of these past thoughts every time I go to sleep." He smiled and wiped away a tear that was making its way down my face.
He looked down.
"I do all this stuff because your special to me and all this crap that has happened in your life affects me too. I want to make you happy. I've told my brain that a million times that I'm constantly trying everything in my power to keep you smiling.
I didn't know you felt this way and I'm glad you told the truth." He signed.
He wrapped his arms around me, squeezing my body tightly. I wrapped my arms around his neck. After a minute or two we pulled away. My eyes still glistened with tears, "look, don't feel like you have to tell me everything. You don't. But if something like this is bothering you... the least I can do is listen." Boris added. I nodded, he leaned over and turned out the lights. We both pulled the covers over our bodies and I hugged him from the side, where my arm lay draped over his waist and my head was on his chest. He kissed my head. I fell asleep almost instantly.

This is Theo Decker, Signing Off.