Chapter 61~ Soulmates

"Feeling like my life is a dam* game."
"I wanna fu***ng end it."

I was just laying in bed. It was extremely dark outside. Boris had his arms tightly wrapped around my waist, which made me not want to move. I couldn't sleep. The thought of the call today made me want to stay awake, and I couldn't get up to get pills. It was only 6 am. My phone light reflecting on my face. I was just scrolling through social media's to keep me entertained for a few hours until Boris wakes.
It wasn't long until I felt the snake grip around me bring me slowly down towards Boris. I knew he was awake when he kissed the back of my neck. I turned off my phone and turned around to face him. I could barley see him. But I could tell he knew I was awake. I didn't mean to wake him so I pulled his body towards mine and cuddled into the side of him. Boris didn't hesitate to pull me closer. (If that was even possible) and give a small kiss on the nose before throwing the blankets over the both of us and trying to fall asleep again. Boris rubbing circles on my back.
I fell asleep easily. I only got a few hours of sleep but it was worth it.
We woke up at 9 am.
Boris had already been woken up by coffee he had made and I was just getting out of bed. I wasn't to hungry so I just lay on the couch. Waiting for probably nothing to happen.
Boris walked over to the couch and leaned over to look at me. "Good morning. Your a mess." He signed, referring to my messy hair and tired body.
"Good morning. Very sweet Boris."
He smiled and ruffled my hair.
"I'm gonna go fetch some food. Do you want anything specific?" He signed as I ran my fingers through my hair, trying to comb it back.
"No anything is fine." I signed with a smile.
"Okay. Love you." He signed leaning on the doorframe. I smiled, "love you too Boris."
I saw the door close and I grabbed the blanket from overtop of the couch and draped it over my body.
Watching the TV as it played on a weird channel I never understood.
The captions were in Russian so I wasn't surprised. I guess I ended up falling asleep because Boris woke me up a few minutes later. "Your tired, hm?" He signed placing the food down on the table and sitting down beside me.
I nodded, putting my head on Boris's shoulder. He moved the fallen hair out of my eyes.
"Tired or depressed?" He asked. I looked him in the eyes.
"No I'm just tired." I signed before placing my head back down on his shoulder
"Okay..." he signed with a suspicious look.
This is Theo Decker, Signing off