Chapter 41~ Work Day.

We came back from our honeymoon almost 2 weeks ago. Boris found himself a job. I'm honestly jealous.
He's working as a business man, we fell asleep at 8:00 pm last night, wanting to get a good-nights sleep in.
I asked him about how he felt, he signed that he was nervous but there was a wave of excitement.
An hour before we went to sleep we sat on the bed, focused on the TV as it played an older murder case. It was interesting. Boris was good at guessing what was going to happen. Which made me confused because I could've never guessed.
We took a shower, ((sidney_triestodraw  ur welcome.))
And got dressed. Boris's oversized shirt exposing a lot of his right shoulder. We discussed about future plans. What we would do later in life. We sat on the bed, my head still filled with many, many thoughts of future plans. I laid on top of Boris, who was fast asleep and rubbed circles into the showing bare skin on his shoulder. I couldn't sleep, I looked over to the pills on the nightstand. I reached over. Carefully trying not to wake Boris, and popped open the top. I took one out and swallowed it without water. Though it was kinda hard too.
I laid my head on Boris's chest I could feel his heartbeat.
I let that sooth me while the pill did it's job, and it did. Knocked me out within minutes.
I woke up by a gentle shake from Boris. I opened my eyes to him Signing "I need to get ready to leave."
I smiled and got up. Though I was still tired. He had a suit on that made my face tint pink. I walked over to the closet. Grabbing the tie within one of the boxes I had stored away that had. The label "special occasions" on it. I made my way back over to Boris. I looped the tie around his neck as he stood smiling. I straightened it out and dusted off his suit.  I paused
"One last thing." I signed. He cocked his head sideways in confusion.
I grabbed a brush causing him to give me a mad look. I walked over and simply brushed his hair for a minute. I took a deep breath. "All good!" I signed with a smile. Giving him a thumbs up.
He smiled at me, "Do I look good?" He signed before striking an obnoxious pose.
"As handsome as ever, Boris." I signed in reply, putting my hands on my hips. "You excited?"
"Nope, I can't see you for awhile, that means no."
I laughed.
"If your freaking out, call me okay?"
He nodded. I walked over and pecked his lips softly "have a good day." I said feeling his hand slide away from mine as he left. He officially shut the door.
I sighed. Not wanting him to leave.
I got bored quickly, so I changed Boris's contact name.

New Contact name:
Husban❤️

It now read. I scrolled through social media, watched TV.
Okay I'm bored.
I decided to order some delivery food. I debated a bit but then accepted that it's for the better.
((A/N: I'm sorry about this but I can not write about food to much. It's usually a quick scene and I never go into depth about what their eating. For some reason writing about eating makes me uncomfortable and nervous so I can't. I'm sorry :/ ))
The food arrived around 45 minutes later. I honestly was hungry so I took the food and quickly ate it.
I knew today was gonna be a long day without Boris. I hope he's having the time of his life ((I doubt that Theo.))
It was hours, but felt like days before Boris came home. I was on my phone when I saw the door open. I saw him standing in the doorway. I looked at me with a smirk, I smiled.
"Honey I'm home." He signed with a laugh. I rolled my eyes with a smile and got up out of the bed. I ran to him and wrapped my arms around him.
"How was work?" I signed.
"Not good without you."
"It was terrible here." I signed with a sigh. Kissing his forehead. He smelled like lemongrass. That bring back so many memories. He walked over to the closet and took his suit off. Hanging it up. He put on one of his hoodies. He walked back over to me, almost instantly scooping me up in his arms like you would with a child. He kissed the very tip of my nose. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He fake dropped me, I flinched. Which made him laugh.
I stared at him with an angry face. Though there's no way I could ever be angry at Boris. He kissed me once again before laying me down on the side of the bed.
"Watch this."
He signed before he took one of his foot and threw it at the moving fan. I turned my head in confusion. "First one that throws it and it lands outside of the bedroom gets $10 dollars from the other." He signed I nodded. Grabbing many socks from the sock drawer. "Oh it's on Boris." I signed, Starting to chuck the socks at the fan.
The game lasted awhile. We both got tired, nobody won. I fell on the bed next to Boris. Grabbing his hand and kissing his knuckles. He rubbed his thumb along the side of my hands. I cuddled into Boris, my eyelids were heavy. I gave him the TV remote, which he automatically took and started flipping through channels. Finding that one documentary channel that he learns all the facts that he likes to tell me. I draped a loose arm across his waist. You could tell us that we couldn't get any closer and I'd believe it. I could feel his laughs whenever a joke came on the tv, this was all I ever wanted.
This is Theo Decker, Signing off.