Chapter 103~ VHS

"Good morning lovely." I said as Boris opened his eyes and adjusted to the bright room. Dirty clothes filled the floor and a pack of cigarettes on the nightstand, since Boris had gotten into smoking after our daughter died. Usually when he was stressed. I got him to slow it down though. Because the smell of pine needles was now mixed with the smell of cigarettes, plus we have a really sensitive smoke detector.
"Merry Christmas Boris." I said before bringing him into a long kiss. He was shocked and tired but kissed back and wrapped his arms around my neck. We pulled away after a long minute. He got up and out of bed quickly. I could never do that.
He went to my side of the bed. "Come here." He said, reaching his arms out for me. I scooted close to the edge of the bed and he scooped me up. I didn't argue it was cold. "Your getting taller and heavier everyday." He noticed, booping my nose with his nose. "Glad I'm still able to carry you though." He added with a warm loving smile. I blushed a bit, as he placed me on the living room couch. "Eh! Look at that it's snowing!" Boris mentioned. Standing by the glass door and peering out at the snow covered garden. "Finally a white Christmas!" I laughed out. He had a confused look "white Christmas?" He asked, I smiled and patted the spot next to me. He slowly walked over and sat down. The room smelled like pine needles. "Have you ever heard the song?" I questioned. Pulling out my phone and searching for the song. "I haven't." He replied laying his head on my shoulder and watched me search for the song. Once I did, I played it at full volume. Boris listened and grabbed a Diet Coke from the kitchen. Placing it on the coffee table, and opening it. "Oh god you drink diet?" I asked, knowing that I preferred regular coke. "It has more flavor." He replied firmly. Starting to sip at it. "Cmon. Give it a try." He tempted. Holding the drink in front of my face. I knew there was no arguing. So I took at and took a sip. My mouth burned with the carbonation. But it was over quickly. "Good?" He asked after I sipped, taking it back. "Its alright" I replied, he chuckled quietly. "Classic Potter." He said, starting to peck at my cheeks. I pushed him off with a smile. He changed the subject. "How'd you sleep?" He asked as I positioned myself to lay my head in his lap. "I slept well." I replied, snuggling into his chest and getting comfortable.

And god I was comfortable

This is Theo Decker, signing off.