Chapter 39~ honeymoon Im just gonna stop now i have no idea what chap this is

I sat in bed, watching snow fall outside. Showing itself even in the darkness of the night. Boris sat in-between my legs laying his back against my chest relaxing. My legs were wrapped around his waist.
I massaged his shoulders. He was focused on the TV, the reflection softly lit up his face. He just got out of the shower so his hair was still damp.
I ran my right hand through his hair, twisting his curls through my fingers. Boris had tackled and wrestled me the night before, honestly winning. Making my muscles sore. Some tune played on the TV, I felt him tap his finger on my leg to the rhythm.
Watching through the commercials. I remembered the words to the Commercials jingles. From watching the same station with the same sponsorships over and over. I sighed and reached over and grabbed the bottle of black nail polish I had. Boris rolled his eyes with a smile. I held out my hand, signaling for him to give me his hand. He took my hand. I placed his hand on my leg. Opening the bottle of polish, beginning to paint his nails. I was extremely concentrated. Making sure i got it on his nails almost perfectly. Also making sure he doesn't move. Once I finished I made sure Boris didn't move an inch.
Once his nails dried he grabbed a bottle of root beer from the kitchen, I turned my head in confusion.
He placed it down in front of me.
"Spin the Bottle!" He signed with a look of excitement
"Boris, there's only two people here" I signed with a smile of confusion.
He spun it anyways and of course, it landed on my side.
"Kiss." He signed.
I sighed and grabbed his shirt, pulling him in for a long kiss.

This is Theo Decker, Signing off.