Chapter 38~ honeymoon part ???

((Wear Headphones. This song here is important because it sets the mood. PLEASE listen to it while reading))

It's our last week on our honeymoon. It's been amazing.
We went to one of the local malls. I made Boris try on a lot of different styles. He would come out of the dressing room looking like he hasn't slept in a month, back hunched with a death glare on his face.
I walked out like I owned that store.

We talked about it yesterday. Boris has made us both food and we had brought up the topic.
"You looked hot in those dresses." He said raising his eyebrows. I almost spit out my drink. I punched his shoulder. "Ew, gross" I signed He scoffed. He shook his head with pursed lips at me. "You know you love me potter." He said. I rolled my eyes. We both started laughing.
He grabbed my hand, gesturing to the ring.
He cocked his head sideways with a smirk.
Then we both burst out laughing. He pecks my cheek and I'm still snickering and laughing.
Boris comes over close to me. I smile. He reflects that smile and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist. He kisses me I wrap my arms around his neck. Burying my face into the crook of his neck. We just stay in each other's company for awhile. I never wanted to let go.
Boris kissed me one last time before putting my body down.
"Race you to the pool, Potter."
He signed. Before starting to bolt it to the pool. I followed behind him. Both of us laughing and having the time of our lives. We officially make it. The smell of chlorine burning our noses. We removed our shirt and pants. Boris got in first. Wanting to push me in, but being respectful. I sat on the edge. Boris trying to convince me to get into the water, me replying with how cold the water temperature was. He eventually grabbed my waist and pulled me in. I eventually got used to it. Boris splashed water on me. I tried to shield my face but failed miserably. We both fought back to the water that was thrown our way by one another.
We eventually stopped. Boris's curls were droopy and were scattered across his face. I moved the curls and tucked them behind his ears. He shook his head like a wet dog. Water droplets going everywhere. I laughed. Some water still clinging to his chest. Causing me to blush.
It eventually got dark enough through the windows that the pool lights turned on causing me to jump. Boris laughed and scooped up my body, which wasn't that hard due to us being in water. He smothered my face with kisses. I giggled and kissed his lips.
"No Boris, were in public." I signed. Still getting kissed by Boris.
I could feel him sigh.
He placed me back down softly. He rested one of his hands on my waist, the other hand on my cheek. He took that hand off and signed "beautiful." Placing it back on my cheek. I softly smiled. I placed my hands on his waist as well. I could feel his bones. I rubbed my hands along the sides of his body in a relaxing kind of way. We just kept our gaze on each other, my face tinted pink. Boris eventually brought both of our bodies into a hug. Our chests touching. I smiled and hugged back.
We sat on the edge of the pool for awhile. My head on Boris's shoulder. I stared at the perfectly still pool water. Boris lightly tapped my leg to get my attention. I looked at him
"Do you ever get tired of me, Potter?"
He signed with a sad, questioning face.
My jaw dropped, in disbelief he could ever sign that.
"No?! What makes you think that?"

"I have no idea. I never get tired of you."

I smiled at those words.
A thought struck my mind.

"So who's taking who's last name?"

Boris looked at me with a exited smile.
"... I think if you take my last name it sounds better." He signed with a confident smile.
I agreed to that and nodded my head. I repeated my new last name over and over again in my head. 
                 Theo Pavlikovsky.