Chapter 108~ Inhumanity

((Short chap.

Talking about death warning.))

I watched Boris sit at the window. A chair pulled up as he blew the smoke from his cigarette out into the cold abyss of the night. He thought I was asleep though I had been woken by noticing he was away from the bed after I tried to curl around him to fall into a deeper sleep.
I stirred and sat up to catch his attention, he heard the rustling of the rustling of the satin sheets and turned around. "Boris?" I asked. Rubbing my eyes. Acting as if I just woke up. "Are you alright?" I added. He just nodded and signaled for me to come.
So I did.
Pulling up a chair from the desk beside us and sitting down. "Remember what I told her?" He asked me. Offering a cigarette which I denied. "I'm not sure, remind me?" I replied. He sighed. "I told her, if she was ever lost. To keep the North Star on her left shoulder and she'll find her way home." He said, pointing to the North Star. Which danced in the sky. The thought of it made me tear up. Boris's eyes were almost bloodshot. "Boris... whatever you need. I'm here." I responded, shaking my head out of sadness and grief.
"Why do you do that Theo?" He said with a smile, he gave an adorable scoff after. "Because I love you fool." I responded, tugging on his shirt. "Let's go to bed, okay?" I added, he agreed and put his cigarette out.

This is Theo Decker, signing off