Chapter 89~the grim reaper

((LMAO I SWEAR THIS TWD SCENE THE ZOMBIES KEEP FALLING ONTO THE CAR, ITS RANING ZOMBIES! HALLELUJAH!))

We got out of the jacuzzi. My clothes dripping. The water just rolled of his body.  He grabbed his clothes off the floor while I walked into our house, up the stairs and into our bedroom. Boris followed behind me. We both changed into different clothing. Our bodies reeked of chlorine and we knew our bedsheets would too in the morning. Though we were too tired too shower.
We laid in bed. Boris pulled the covers onto our bodies. He hovered over me. Looking down at my face. "How about we look around the town tomorrow?" Boris asked, his loose hand going onto my cheek. "Sounds like a plan." I replied.  He smiled wider and rolled back over to his side, once I finished taking my pills he sighed and snuggled into me, putting his head into the crease of my neck. "Goodnight Potter." He said, I could feel him yawn against my skin. "Goodnight Boris. I love you" I said. He immediately responded "I love you too."
I ran my hands through his hair until he fell asleep. Then I rolled over on my side and fell asleep myself.
~Time skip~
I woke up too a more female voice. I rolled over. Boris was talking to Kotku on his phone. He smiled when he saw me awake and pulled my body close to his. I grabbed and adjusted my glasses too see properly. Wow, Kotku looked way older. "This is my husband." Boris said, pecking my cheek. She smiled. "Hey Theo." She said, I waved too her. He let me go and I stood up. "I'm going to go get breakfast. Do you want anything? I asked. He looked at me. "No thanks lovely. I'll be out in a minute" Boris replied. I smiled and nodded. He waved to me as I let the room.
I went into the kitchen and took my medicine. Putting the glass of water into the sink. I grabbed a cold waffle and sat on our couch. Watching whatever came on the tv, gnawing away at the waffle.
Boris came out a few minutes later. "Hello beautiful." Boris said. Standing behind the couch and smothering me in kisses. I giggled at every one of them. He eventually stopped and pulled away. "Did you sleep well?" He asked, sitting down next to me with his legs crossed. "I slept well, how about you?" I replied and he wiped his eyes. "Not so well, I was sleeping all day yesterday so I was fully awake when we were going to sleep." He said stretching his back. "Oh, I'm sorry." I added. He softly smiled and put a hand on my back. "Still wanting to drive around today?" He asked I nodded. He started to tackle me. Grabbing my hands as I tried to fake punch him. He pushed me down onto the couch and pinned me. Counting to five as I tried to push him off but failed. Once he got to five he got off of me. Ruffling my hair. "We leave in five. Is that okay?" Boris asked. I nodded. Combing my hair back to normal with my hands.
Boris trotted to the kitchen and fixed himself breakfast. As I spent my time Changing, doing my hair, etc. "potter!" I could hear Boris call out too me. "Coming!" I yelled back. I straightened my jacket and dusted off my pants before stepping out of the bathroom. "Ready?" Boris said, putting a hand on my back. "Yup." I said, grabbing his hand and leading him to the car. "Who's driving?" I asked. He smiled. "I will, don't worry about it hon." Boris replied, starting the car.
I watched the smoke rise from the chimney of another house as I sat in the front seat. Boris hopped in and we sat in silence the first few minutes of the ride,
"Boris, Do you want to be a father? I brought up. His eyes widened. He thought for a moment. "I do, I feel like we have a good situation to get another family member." Brisk said, smiling as he glanced at me a few times. "I want a son." I said, leaning my head against the window. "That sounds good to me." Boris said, "I'll do more research... are we adopting?" Boris added. "Mmhm." I mumbled.
The rest of the drive was full of thoughts. No words
This is Theo Decker, Signing off