Chapter 32~ Xmas Day.

((Headphones, Boris has his on story rn that's from his perspective so read that!))
I was peacefully asleep until I felt Boris kiss the back of my neck that woke me up almost immediately. "Good morning Potter, Merry Christmas." He signed
I groaned a bit because I didn't want to get up. I felt arms snake around my body from behind. "C'mon Potter." Boris signed.
I sighed as Boris stood up and violently threw the covers off of my body. I rolled my eyes with a smile, Boris smiled back. He scooped my body up in his arms and begun walking out of the room and headed downstairs. I kissed his cheek as he was walking downstairs before I signed. "If you drop me, I will kill you." I signed. He smirked a bit. He faked dropping me. I screamed. Boris laughed. I flipped him off. Causing him to kiss me. I smiled and rolled my eyes. I saw my friend Hobie at the bottom of the stairs. Once we reached the bottom Boris placed me on the couch. Hobie started speaking to Boris. Boris translated it all for me. I nodded my head with each sentence to sign that I understood. After talking Boris disappeared into the kitchen for a few minutes. He came back with breakfast. He set the food down in front of me I thanked him by grabbing his hand and kissing his knuckles. He smiled at me and ruffled my hair before kissing my forehead. He went over to that big Christmas tree, and grabbed a terribly wrapped present that was a beautiful combination of purple and gold. "Aww Boris you didn't have to do-" I signed before Boris cut me off. "Say no more potter. Why wouldn't I get you something." He signed quickly in reply. I unwrapped it slowly to reveal a simple skirt that was navy blue. It was absolutely beautiful. I looked up at him. Boris had sat down next to me.
I hugged him. He immediately hugged back. "It's so perfect Boris! Thank you." I signed. Giving him a small quick kiss on the lips. He smiled softly.
I gave him my presents. Which were wrapped better. But not perfect in my opinion and handed it to him. "Potter! Why did you get me so many. You didn't have to!" He signed with a surprised face. "I thought I'd spoil you this Christmas." I signed in a reply with a smile. Proud of myself for figuring out such a good reply.
Boris begin to unwrap one of them If was wrapped with pretty green shiny wrapping paper. The other one was wrapped in Blue. And the next one in green.
It took Boris awhile to open them all. But he opened the journal last. He smiled when he saw it. "I love it Potter. Thank you. You know me so well." He signed before pulling me into a tight hug. He gave me a long sweet kiss on the lips. We both walked upstairs when we reached the guest room Boris stopped me. "Thank You Potter." He signed. Placing his hand on my cheek. I smiled and looked into his beautiful brown eyes. "No. Thank you Boris." I signed back before taking his hand off of my face and kissing it softly.
I love you so much Boris.
This is Theo Decker, signing off.
((It's too fluffy I'm crying))