Chapter 122~ I might bite...

((I never mentioned what Boris's job was! He's a judge.
*Rape mention!))

"Life is what happens to us while we're making other plans." - Thomas La Mance

Back home.

I stared at the closet, trying to decide what to wear. Tapping my foot on the ground.
Boris had been laying on the bed, reading from a poem book I had gotten him from the Barnes and nobles by our house.
"Boris?" I said, watching as he removed the book from in front of his face. "Yeah?" He replied. Folding the page to keep his place. "Can't decide what to wear. Got any recommendations?" I said, his eyes lighted up. "You know... you never wore that red dress I had gotten you." He said, propping himself up with his elbows. I smiled and nodded. Scanning the closet till the red dress caught my eye. I looked it up and down for a moment before taking it off the clothes rack and holding it up. Boris smiled when he saw the sight of the dress.
I stripped down to my boxers, which took awhile due to the cold air surrounding me. I slipped the dress onto my body. I could hear Boris get up from the bed and walk over to the closet. "Beautiful!" Boris stated. Hugging me from behind. I smiled and turned to get the full hug. "Just like our wedding day." Boris added. Looking me up and down when I pulled away from the hug. Holding me by the shoulders. This boosted my confidence, I clawed at his shirt and pulled him down into a long kiss. He kissed back almost immediately.
He patted my back after the kiss and left the room. I stood there with a smile, my hands that were on Boris's shoulders dropped to my sides. My head was turned to the side slightly. I knew he had a long court case tomorrow. I was invited to come and watch. Which I agreed to doing. I walked out of the closet and into the room where Boris sat on the bed. Back where he was before, doing his research on the computer about the case he was solving. I climbed onto the bed and put my head on his shoulder. "What's it's about?" I asked, he stopped reading and looked at me. "Someone apparently found a John Wayne Gacy victim... maybe a gacy victim." He said. Turning the computer towards me. I read the long page. Filled top to bottom with information. I read through it carefully before turning to him. "What do you think?" I said, he smiled. "You'll have to see tomorrow." He said with a cute smile. He booped my nose. I pursed my lips with a smile. I was interested too hear about this case. I had watched several documentaries about gacy and it really caught my attention. I had so many questions with unknown answers... the case was so brutal and disgusting. How he had raped/had sex with those poor boys and killed them. It was really sad to hear the grieving family and friends of the victim. It really made you want to kill gacy yourself. The way he was executed was not fair at all in my opinion.
From what I heard, Boris was a humorous but very good judge, and he really enjoyed what he did, he'd always come home with a smile spread across his face, then he'd complain that his cheeks hurt. Which made me laugh and give him a cup of water with his dose of melatonin and his nightly dose of medications. Being a judge would ware him out. He'd be knocked out within a few minutes of snuggling. Which pisses me off because I'm usually not tired yet. Or the neighbors are blasting music, Boris would always hum a polish lullaby to me when he knew the neighbors were getting to me.

I don't deserve this man.

This is Theo Decker, signing off