Chapter 36~ HoneyMoon Part 3

Boris had awoke around 12:00 pm.
I was in the shower when he had woke. So he opened the bathroom door and immediately shut it as a signal to let me know that he was there. I grabbed one of the Robes in the bathroom and but it on my body, tying the cotton rope around my waist to keep it from revealing my bare skin. Boris was focused on the TV when I had walked out of the bathroom. I had walked over to the closet and searched through it. I pulled out my clothes. Mainly including: A T-Shirt and black leggings. I pulled the robe off of my body and begun to change into my clothes. Boris's eyes were still deeply glued to the TV. Once I finished putting on my clothes I walked over to the couch that Boris was sitting on, he looked at me with a face with a light smile. I grabbed a blanket from the top of the couch and wrapped it around his body before sitting next to him. He turned his head to look at me, kissed my cheek and turned back to look at the TV.
He grabbed the remote and turned on the captions for me. Turns out he was just watching the news. "There is a hiking trail we can walk on near here later." He sighed. Turning his head once again and tilting his head a little sideways to give that "can we?" Kinda look. "Hold on..." I signed before getting up and walking over to the bathroom. I grabbed the hairbrush and walked back over to the couch. "What's that for?" He signed. Acknowledging the hairbrush in my hand. I sat down next to him.
"I'm not going anywhere with YOUR bed head, Boris." I signed pulling his head to my chest and beginning to brush at his raven curls. "Oh cmon Potter." He signed clawing at the air and trying to get out of my grasp.
"Hold still Boris!" I signed holding his jaw to try to keep him still.
He finally relaxed letting his head lay on my chest and allowed me to get the tangles out of his hair. I kissed his head. "Looks like you haven't brushed your head in decades Boris." I signed with a laugh. "Just get it over with Potter." Boris replied with a sigh. I looped an arm around his neck and kissed his cheek. "Cmon don't get angry with me Boris." I signed with a smile. Running my hands through Boris's curly raven-Colored hair I removed my hand off his jaw and he sat up. He shook his head. Making his curls bounce, as if he's a dog that just got out of a nice warm bath.
"I'm not angry Potter. I just don't want you brushing my hair please."
"And why not."
"Id like my hair to be natural, plus I had a terrible barber experience when I was younger."
"And who did your hair that day?"
"... my dad?"
"Boris... babe, I'm your husband, plus it's just a brush."
He let out a sigh and laid his head on my lap. I kissed his nose. He stuck out his tongue at me.
"I love you too." I signed back, giving his nose a boop.
I watched as some as his curls fell backwards into my lap. He put his hand on the back of my neck and pulled me down for an upside down kiss. It was just a simple peck on the lips, but it was cute.
Then we both turned our attention back to the TV.
A story on the TV played.
Boris seemed interested while I just sat there running my hands through his hair and focusing on his beautiful face.
This is Theo Decker, Signing off
((Words-639))