Chapter 51~ Oh Comley

It has been weeks and I've recovered, yesterday was the forth of July.
Boris had his phone in one hand.
"Hey, you wanna go to that 4th of July thingy?" He signed calmly.
"You mean that firework show?... sure only if you want to."
"Okay than, we leave in an hour. Is that good?"
I smiled and nodded, giving him a thumbs up. He smiled back patting me on the back before walking into our living room, sitting down on the couch. It didn't take long before I finished eating and pranced happily to the living room. I flopped down beside him. He smiled and pulled my body closer to his. He looked up. I'm guessing the AC had turned on. "Dang AC." He signed with angry body language. I grabbed a blanket that was on our floor and draped it over the both of us.
I put my head on his shoulder. Hugging his body from behind. My eyelids were heavy and I was tired. I fell asleep on Boris.
I awoke on the couch, on top of Boris's body. The blanket over the both of us. He was asleep. I lay my head back down. Our hands surprisingly were still intertwined even though we were both asleep.
I placed my head back down on his chest. Soothed by his chest easy rising and falling. He awoke a few minutes later. He grabbed his phone and turned off an alarm that I'm guessing woke him up
He looked at me, running his fingers through my hair.
He paused before pulling my body closer to his face.
He kissed me on the head, I looked up at him. He had a smile from ear to ear,
"You ready?" He signed, putting a hand on my back.
"Yeah."
I signed. He got out from under me. He took my hand and pulled me to my feet.
He grabbed his keys and a large heavy blanket while I grabbed both of our phones.
He opened the car door. I smiled and got in closing the door as he got in on the other side. He started the car. I put our phones in the empty cupholders.
He threw the blanket in the back seats. As we were driving I leaned my seat back letting the sun hit my face.
We arrived not to long later. It was busy which made me nervous, I guess Boris noticed Because he grabbed all our stuff and put an arm around my shoulders. We walked to an almost empty area and laid down the blanket.
He put our phones down on one side.
We both sat down and read audiobooks on our phones beside each other for the two hours before the fireworks. He grabbed my hand when it started, Signing what the announcement said.
Once they started I turned to Boris.
"I wonder what fireworks sound like." I signed, i obviously had heard them before I went deaf but I forgot.
He shrugged with pursed lips. "Loud." He simply signed, he put an arm around my shoulders and pulled my body close. I laid my head on his shoulder and turned my attention back to the pitch black sky and watched the colorful fireworks above our heads. After a few minutes he tapped my shoulder. I turned to look at him, turning my head sideways.
He put his forehead on mine his breath on my face. I leaned in and connected our lips. It was a long kiss. Before we pulled away. Both of us pulled away with a smile. Turning back to the fireworks.
This is Theo Decker, Signing off