Chapter 171~ shading

I slept for a good few hours.
My eyes felt way better. I knew I made a good choice.
I snuggled into Boris's chest when I woke up. Feeling his presence beside me. It was still dark. About 4 am though I wasn't tired.
I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I'm guessing Boris noticed, I heard him groan softly. I turned though I was only met with the darkness of the room. "Boris?" I whispered under my breath. "Bae... it's four A.M." He said, sleep taking over his voice. "I can't sleep." I replied in a harsh whisper. "Come get cuddles." Boris said, I could tell he was smiling.
I agreed. Laying down next to Boris, putting my hands on his chest. Gripping at the fabric of his shirt to make sure he was close enough. He put his hands on my back and pulled me close. My face buried in the thick fabric of his clothes. The blankets were up to our shoulders. Boris just held me. Expecting me to fall asleep though I was barley tired. Though the faint scent of his cologne (that a family member of mine had sent as a marriage gift since she didnt want to attend a marriage 'god doesn't agree with') had relaxed me. Giving me those flashbacks to our wedding day... which only felt like yesterday...

This is Theo Decker, signing off for one last time.