Chapter 119~ The lies you tell yourself

((This chapter is inspired by my_crocs_ 's oneshot! Please go give love and support to them!

Short chapter

*smoking warning*))

"Cancer seems a high price to pay for an innocuous-looking habit. You get into smoking and you are robbed of the last 25 years of your life. Some cocky souls will say, 'Ah yes, but they are the worst 25 years.' Nobody feels like that in a cancer ward. There are no cocky souls in a cancer ward. But there's a lot of pain, not just of the excruciating physical kind that they shoot you full of morphine to smother. There are a lot of tears. All round. It is hard to say goodbye to the people you love. And it's scary. Cancer wards have a way of knocking the cockiness out of you. And for what? Another cigarette?"
Tony Parsons

I was tired of Boris ruining his body to smoke another cigarette under the corona of the moonlight. On the phone with Kotku, Andy or whoever the hell he's talking to.
Friday he was out without the the phone, in the lawn chairs looking at the ocean waves next to me. "Put down the cigarettes." I seriously stated. "You need to stop smoking those things. They don't help." I added. He sighed and put it out in the ashtray and blew out some smoke. "Whatever... I'll try to shorten the amount of times I sm-" He said before I cut him off. "No. We're putting you on pills." I said, he groaned, I had a serious "I will kick your ass no exceptions" look on my face. "I love you, With all my heart Boris. But please... let's not smoke those things anymore.

"Okay Potter"

"Only for you."

He added.

This is Theo Decker, signing off