Chapter 1

Hey, everyone! Shining_Skies_12 here! Another new story, yay! This is just a random idea I had, and I decided to try it out.Anyways, please leave any suggestions below if you guys have any ideas, and let's get this storybook started!

Something Unusual in the Lake?

It was a cloudy day, and I was on my boat. I was fishing for a while until I spotted a red tail. I wasn't near deep water, and I got off the boat. I walked over to where I had seen the red tail, and I was shocked. It was a guy around my age, but he was badly injured. He was barely holding on, and I went over to him. I decided to take him back with me, and I knew I had to clean up his injuries.

Two days passed, and the mysterious guy had woken up. "Glad to see you're awake. I was afraid that I didn't get to you in time."I said to him, and he looked scared. "T-Thanks for saving me, but you should of just left me to die..."He said to me, and he tried to get up, but he was about to fall forward, and I caught him in my arms.

"Take it easy, will you? What's your name? I'm Yusei Fudo."I said to him, and he had such a sad look in those chocolate brown eyes of his. "I-I'm Jaden Yuki. It's nice to meet you, Yusei..."I said to him, and I felt weak. "Jaden, take it easy. I'm sure you'll feel better after you get some rest."I said to him, and that's when I was shocked since Jaden was crying.

"Yusei, I'm sorry, but you should of left me alone. I don't deserve this..."He told me, and I didn't know what to say as Jaden was trembling badly. "Jaden!"I shouted as he suddenly fainted, and he was burning up. I was about to place a wet rag on him, but he stopped me. "P-Please don't! I'll be fine..."I said to Yusei, and he sighed.

"I'm sorry, Jaden, but this is the only way I can make your fever go down."I said to him, but he still refused to let me put the wet rag on him. "Just let me take a bath, Yusei, and I'm sure this fever will go down."Jaden told me, and I picked him in my arms, and I took him to the bathroom.

"Okay, the bathtub is filled. Would you want me to place you in it, Jaden?"I asked him, and he nodded no. "Don't worry, I'll get in myself."I said to him, and he sighed as he left. I got up slowly, and I took the baggy clothes off as I got in the bathtub. My dark red tail appeared, and I sighed as I felt better, and I began to sing softly.