Chapter 323

Matt's POV: As me and Gabby walked out of Antonio's room, we decided to go to the cafeteria to grab some coffee. Gabby has been up all night and I know she either needs some coffee or sleep. And if I knew Gabby as well as I know I do, she needs caffeine because she is not going to sleep when Antonio is still here in the hospital or until we go home later tonight.

As we arrive in the cafeteria, we walk in to see Will and Natalie arguing. "Woah, seems like maybe you should take this somewhere private." Natalie turned around to look at us and nodded. "They're right Will. But before I go, I heard your brother is here Gabby. Is he okay?" Gabby nodded before hugging her. "He just woke up. We found him unconscious after he crashed his car." Will smiled when she said that. "Natalie, I am going to call my brother okay?"

She nodded and looked at him. Gabby then nudged me and then tried to get me to follow Will. "Go talk to him, I want to talk to Natalie for a minute." I nodded and then walked away, knowing she wanted to talk to Natalie about the fight that her and Will just had.

Gabby's POV: I turned to look at Natalie once Matt had left and then rubbed her arm. "What's up with you and Will? I thought you guys were engaged?" She looked at me and sighed, walking me over to a table. "He's been hiding stuff from me. Apparently, his brother has got him into something shady. He has to do work off the books and I don't like it."

I sighed and then looked at her. "Wow, this is so weird. This is literally the exact opposite of why me and Matt divorced the first time. I was keeping secrets." Natalie nodded and sighed. "I am starting to wonder if being Mrs. Natalie Halstead is really going to happen. I love him but, it's just getting too hard. And I don't just need to think about myself, remember I have Owen."

I nodded and sighed. "How's Owen anyways?" She smiled. "Really good, he started school this year and loves it so far." I watched as she put a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Listen, my advice? Ask Will for some space. That worked for me and Matt. And look at us...we are married and have a baby. If you guys want to work, ask him for space." Natalie smiled and nodded.