Severide

Severide's POV: After saying what I said, I knew I was in shit. Not only because 51's PIC is a woman but also because Stella is not happy about that. I mean, why didn't I just shut up. I mean, sure I wanted to tease my best friend but sometimes there can be repercussions that you just can't plan for. Let's hope that I can get away with the teasing car. "C'mon, I was just teasing by best friend. Can I not say something like that to tease him?"

Stella then turned to look at me. "Not when it can affect your future with me. Let's say I, someday, become the house's new Chief and you stay as Squad Captain...." Matt then interrupted her. "I think I am..." Stella then looked at him. "It's for an example. Shut up Matt! Now, like I was saying. Let's say I'm Chief and you stay as Squad Captain. Would it be so wrong that I outrank you?"

I looked at her and then grabbed her hand. "Of course not. It's just...it's never happened before so, don't get you..." Matt then looked at me and tried to get me to stop. However, I didn't. "..hopes up. I mean, you had to admit that either me, Hermann or Matt are going to be the next chief." Matt then face palmed his forehead before looking at me. Stella then got up and looked at me. "Have fun sleeping on the couch tonight." She then walked away to the locker room.

Matt just looked at me and then sighed. "Dude, next time I give you that signal...you really should listen to me. Remember, I am married...I know when you need to shut up!" Gabby then smiled at him and rubbed his hand. "I've trained him well. At least, when it comes to being a good husband. Still need to work on the ambulance driving skills." That's when we heard Chief come out and look at Matt. "About that, how did the first call go Matt?"