Firehouse Shower

Matt's POV: After grabbing some stuff for our shower, I smirked as I grabbed Gabby's hand and led her to the showers. Everybody else was in the other rooms so, we were alone. Starting the shower for us, I smirked as I turned to look at Gabby. "You get in first." She nodded and smiled while taking off her towel and setting her bra and underwear on the rack with it. 

Once she was in the shower, I took off my boxers and towel before stepping in with her. I then smirked as I closed the shower curtain and then brought her against my chest. Grabbing some soap, I moved to wash her before kissing her softly. She then stopped me. "Not too long." I nodded before turning around and leaning against the wall.

She then smirked as she felt my hands on her back, wrapping her arms around my head as we washed each other a bit. She then grabbed some shampoo and washed my hair. We then started to make out like we always did in the shower because it was a habit of ours. We weren't expecting any calls right now so, we just hoped we would stay alone.

And luckily for us, we did. For the next 10 minutes, it was just us. We had the entire locker room to ourselves and we just enjoyed a quiet moment alone without anybody knowing where we are. Boy this was fun and best part is that, there is no baby to disturb us when we are having this fun. However, I couldn't lie to myself...a part of me was missing Matteo right now.