Chapter 324

Meanwhile, with the Guys - Matt's POV

As I walked away with Will, I sighed as I looked at him. "Will, can I be honest with you just like you were when you operated on Gabby?" Will turned to look at me and nodded. "You are loosing your girl man. Trust me when I say this, I am seeing the signs. It was the same way for me and Gabby. You hiding something from her?"

Will nodded and sighed. "I am doing work for a friend off the books and not in the hospital. I am trying to get a wedding venue." I just looked at him. "Is it because you are struggling for money?" Will nodded again and sighed. "We were going to do it at the courthouse but, Natalie wants to give me the entire experience. She's had it...but I haven't."

I looked at him and sighed. "Will, take it from the guy that literally just got remarried a couple months ago in a courthouse ceremony...just do it wherever you feel comfortable. You want her to be your wife right?" He nodded at me. "Then, tell her that you don't care how or where it happens. As long as you get to go to bed as her husband."

Will smiled and nodded. "God, I really screwed up." I nodded while patting him on his shoulder. "And if it doesn't workout, let me know....I'm still friends with some of Hallie's former colleagues." He looked at me and then chuckled. "Sure thing man." I then smiled at him when I saw Gabby and Natalie walk over to us. 

"Listen, you talk to her right now while I take my girl home. I want to go see the little guy and we need some rest. Gabby has been worried sick about Antonio." Will nodded and smiled when he heard Gabby and Natalie walk over. "Natalie, we need to talk." They both then grabbed each other's hands and walked away. That's when I heard Gabby. "I give them 2 months."

I turned to look at her. "2 months until they get married or 2 months until the break up?"