Chapter 453

An Hour Later when Matt and Gabby arrive at Jay & Erin's house.

Matt's POV: As I park our car in front of Jay & Erin's place, I see that there is a parking meter. I then groan as I go to grab my wallet. "Think Jay and Erin can talk to the parking meter person?" Gabby looked at me as she opened the door to Matteo's seat. "Matt, pay with your credit card. Maybe put 3 hours. We aren't going to be here longer than that." 

I agreed and nodded before grabbing my credit card and paying ahead of time for 3 hours of parking. I then put my wallet back in my coat before walking over to Gabby. "Hey, so how are we going to play me offering my services?" Gabby turned to look at me as she held Matt's car seat. "Uhm, maybe I can ask to see where it's going to be?" Gabby grabbed my jacket and I nodded. I then reached into the car and grabbed the diaper bag and cooler with some breastmilk for Matteo.

I then smiled as I stepped close to her and then kissed her. "Want me to take his car seat?" Gabby nodded and passed him to me. I then grabbed both his car seat and her hand before leading her up the stairs to Jay & Erin's place. We were about to knock when Jay opened the door. "Hey guys, nice to see you and the little guy."

I smiled and nodded, shaking his hand. "How about you let us in and we can get him out. Need to teach you how to hold a baby sooner or later." Jay chuckled and nodded as he backed up to let us into the house. He then closed the door behind us while I set Matteo down on the ground. I then took off my coat and shoes before helping Gabby with hers. That's when I saw Erin.

Erin walked over to us and smiled. "Here, Jay can take your coats and then we can go sit down. Want some coffee or anything to drink?" Gabby looked at her and smiled. "Maybe a French vanilla." I then smiled as we carried everything into the house and took our coats off so that we could make our way to Jay and Erin's living room.